- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 1
brutto price on invoice and backend
14 years 7 months ago #41632
by Georg
brutto price on invoice and backend was created by Georg
I I can´t find the right answer. I would like to
Would be great to get help
greetings from bavaria
- see backend prices including vat
- invoices for customers with prices including vat, at the bottom vat will be displayed like (including 19% Vat = 30,50€ ...
Would be great to get help
greetings from bavaria
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41809
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: brutto price on invoice and backend
Hi,
- If you want to change the prices to include VAT in the products listing of the back end, you will have to change the code in the file "listing" of the view "product" of the back end via the menu Display->Views.
For the orders, it's the files of the view "order".
The precise modification will depend on where in the back end you want to change that but it should be only one line to change in a view file.
- By invoices, I suppose that you mean emails. You can edit emails via the menu System->Emails in the Business edition. However, if you just want to change the text like it seems to be the case, you can do that via a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
- If you want to change the prices to include VAT in the products listing of the back end, you will have to change the code in the file "listing" of the view "product" of the back end via the menu Display->Views.
For the orders, it's the files of the view "order".
The precise modification will depend on where in the back end you want to change that but it should be only one line to change in a view file.
- By invoices, I suppose that you mean emails. You can edit emails via the menu System->Emails in the Business edition. However, if you just want to change the text like it seems to be the case, you can do that via a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41841
by Georg
Replied by Georg on topic Re: brutto price on invoice and backend
Hi Nicolas,
sorry but I´m not realy in php.
Which code is it that will show the price include tax? Is there a listing of all the codes and their function so that I can stop asking you stupid questions?
Grettings
Georg
sorry but I´m not realy in php.
Which code is it that will show the price include tax? Is there a listing of all the codes and their function so that I can stop asking you stupid questions?
Grettings
Georg
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41849
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: brutto price on invoice and backend
There is no list of all the codes.
Please precise exactly which view/email you're talking about and which price in these views and I will be able to be more precise.
Please precise exactly which view/email you're talking about and which price in these views and I will be able to be more precise.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #41926
by Georg
Replied by Georg on topic Re: brutto price on invoice and backend
Hi,
first view is the backend product overview. I would like to see the prices with tax! Thats what the customer need to pay, so I can see with one view if everything is setup allright
[img size=300]http://lindls.com/images/support/Product Price Backend.JPG[/img]
Second is the invoice for the customer (when I push the invoice button on orders)
I would like to see prices inclusive tax f.e. Topinambur Pflanzknolle 4,20 € instead of 3,79 €.
And down in summary I would like to see the Zwischensumme price with tax 18,80 €, then incl. MwSt. 10,7 % = 1,82,€
Hope I could explain it understandable
Have a nice day
greetings
georg
first view is the backend product overview. I would like to see the prices with tax! Thats what the customer need to pay, so I can see with one view if everything is setup allright
[img size=300]http://lindls.com/images/support/Product Price Backend.JPG[/img]
Second is the invoice for the customer (when I push the invoice button on orders)
I would like to see prices inclusive tax f.e. Topinambur Pflanzknolle 4,20 € instead of 3,79 €.
And down in summary I would like to see the Zwischensumme price with tax 18,80 €, then incl. MwSt. 10,7 % = 1,82,€
Hope I could explain it understandable
Have a nice day
greetings
georg
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by Georg.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #42037
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: brutto price on invoice and backend
For the backend products listing you can display taxed prices like that:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/33935-fu...l.html?lang=en#35660
For the invoice, you can do like that:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/37429...tax-in-it.html#37727
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/33935-fu...l.html?lang=en#35660
For the invoice, you can do like that:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/37429...tax-in-it.html#37727
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #42381
by Georg
Replied by Georg on topic Re: brutto price on invoice and backend
Hi
when I change the product listing.php in my backend template I just see price = 0.00€
tried to use the other code but don´t know where to put it in.
It took me quiete a while to find out that I need to change the administrator backend template.
For a newcomer like me it was just the thing to change the backend file of my standard template. Didn´t got it that I need to change the administrator template.
Finaly I got it with this code <?php $price = reset($row->prices);
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($this->currencyHelper->getTaxedPrice($price->price_value,hikashop_getZone(),$row->product_tax_id,2),$price->price_currency_id); ?>
Is there a button where I can mark the post as solved?
Thank you for your help Nicolas
have a nice day!
when I change the product listing.php in my backend template I just see price = 0.00€
tried to use the other code but don´t know where to put it in.
It took me quiete a while to find out that I need to change the administrator backend template.
For a newcomer like me it was just the thing to change the backend file of my standard template. Didn´t got it that I need to change the administrator template.
Finaly I got it with this code <?php $price = reset($row->prices);
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($this->currencyHelper->getTaxedPrice($price->price_value,hikashop_getZone(),$row->product_tax_id,2),$price->price_currency_id); ?>
Is there a button where I can mark the post as solved?
Thank you for your help Nicolas
have a nice day!
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by Georg.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42517
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: brutto price on invoice and backend
That's ok, we don't mark the threads as solved as we try to solve all of them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42923
by Georg
Replied by Georg on topic Re: brutto price on invoice and backend
Unfortunately a new problem turned out.
In my cart module there are prices with vat.
In checkout cart there are now prices without vat.
Which view do I need to change to turn on the vat price in checkout cart.
Tried the checkout cart but nothing changed.
Would be great to get the right hint!
In my cart module there are prices with vat.
In checkout cart there are now prices without vat.
Which view do I need to change to turn on the vat price in checkout cart.
Tried the checkout cart but nothing changed.
Would be great to get the right hint!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43027
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: brutto price on invoice and backend
You can do like that:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/28960...-with-tax.html#28986
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/28960...-with-tax.html#28986
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds