Skip to main content

Varying characteristics for individual products

More
15 years 4 months ago #16821 by ReillyDavidson21060
Well I upgraded Joomla from 1.6.1 to 1.6.3 just now, and this is how the error is displaying now...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16823 by nicolas
That's the same error (it's just that the HTML is processed by the browser after the error where before it wasn't) so my last message still stands.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16829 by ReillyDavidson21060
While I'm trying to get Joomla to ackowledge this, let me ask you this...

Yesterday I finally changed the coloring to the buttons (thank you btw), however now today without warning the boxes are there with a black border (never done this before) how would I get rid of this...

Example: 03320b1.netsolhost.com/pastrystarproduct...-16/name-baking-jams

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16837 by nicolas
That's because we changed a bit the CSS to add a border by default in the latest release.
Since you updated HikaShop, you got the new CSS.

You can edit the CSS of HikaShop via the interface in the tab "display" of the config. There you will have the code below that you can remove to not have the border :
div.hikashop_products div.hikashop_subcontainer{
border: 1px solid;
}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum