MouseOver Effect For Product Images
12 years 11 months ago #127944
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic MouseOver Effect For Product Images
Hi,
The best way to do what you want is to use your browser console to find the classes / divs you need
Here is a tutorial which explain how to customize the layout:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
The best way to do what you want is to use your browser console to find the classes / divs you need
Here is a tutorial which explain how to customize the layout:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129130
by PubSite
Replied by PubSite on topic MouseOver Effect For Product Images
I haven't got a reply form you yet.. this is very important to me. Please give me a code that would give me a kind of TRANSITION like "grow" for example. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129196
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic MouseOver Effect For Product Images
Hi,
Thanks to the css3 there is zoom in effect, thanks to see this website:
www.vinhhungle.com/create-simple-css3-zo...fect-on-mouse-hover/
And as I said in my previous post, all you need to know is in this tutorial:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
We generally don't provide help for customizations, it is mainly a support forum regarding the bugs or configurations issues
Thanks to the css3 there is zoom in effect, thanks to see this website:
www.vinhhungle.com/create-simple-css3-zo...fect-on-mouse-hover/
And as I said in my previous post, all you need to know is in this tutorial:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
We generally don't provide help for customizations, it is mainly a support forum regarding the bugs or configurations issues
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago #182977
by armanemadi
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Replied by armanemadi on topic Re: MouseOver Effect For Product Images
Hi
in hikashop update will display and view code also update ? i mean may be my customize code will replace with new codes
tankas
in hikashop update will display and view code also update ? i mean may be my customize code will replace with new codes
tankas
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182978
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: MouseOver Effect For Product Images
Hi,
If you edited the views via the menu Display > Views, or via ftp in the template folder so no, you will not loose the customisations.
If you edited the views via the menu Display > Views, or via ftp in the template folder so no, you will not loose the customisations.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #273497
by jomytago
Replied by jomytago on topic MouseOver Effect For Product Images
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds