- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
Four important questions for basic customization
I have some doubts.
1: Backgrounds:
I managed to change the background color of the images of the lists of categories and products, however when I walk into a category remains blank, change the color of the list of products in a category?
2:
Changing the size of product images, I've found how to change the images, but I only have the main image and the size is very small.
3rd.
The paid version comes without the promotional link?
4
How to change the button style checkout?
I want to buy the Pro version, but I want to explore everything.
Thank you.
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2. Make sure that you do that in the Files tab of the configuration.
3. Yes, you can turn that off with the "show footer" option of the Display tab of the configuration.
4. The buttons style should be in your template's CSS file. You can change the style of the buttons on your website with simple CSS like that:
.button {
color: white !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
But I find no way to let the background image of the product, the product list by category of another color.
The link is this, I'm auditioning all day.
teste.gruponews.com/index.php/categorias
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Is this the same place?
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Already changed the background color, can change the height but the width background can not, look at the example:
teste.gruponews.com/index.php/categorias/category/12-casamentos
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Hello, sorry for the hassle, why when I allow comments on the product the cart and login modules disappear?
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
<input class="button" type="button" value="Send" onClick="hikashop_send_comment();"
to:
<input class="button" type="button" value="Send" onClick="hikashop_send_comment();"/>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Found, wonder.
Friend, I am very grateful for your helpfulness.
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I spent all day learning how to work with Hikary, all in the test environment.
Now installed in the main domain and I can not save the settings, Hika not let me save saying:
"Your checkout workflow is empty.
Checkout workflow invalid. The modification is ignored. See the documentation for more information on how to configure That option
Entered in valid weight unit. The system put back the default units.
Entered unit dimension in valid. The system put back the default units.
Saved Successfully "
I already checked and everything is as it had done earlier.
What should it be acontencendo?
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank again.
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nicolas wrote: Please edit the file "form" of the view "vote" via the menu Display->Views for your front end template and change the line:
<input class="button" type="button" value="Send" onClick="hikashop_send_comment();"
to:
<input class="button" type="button" value="Send" onClick="hikashop_send_comment();"/>
Hello Nicolas,
the first time everything worked, it worked like you said. ex. ( teste.gruponews.com/index.php/produtos/product/1-rosas )
Now when I'm setting up for the official website of the modules disappear again. ex. ( myamarylis.com/index.php/amo-te/product/3-buque-de-teste )
I've done the changes you told me, could help me again?
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.