- Posts: 86250
- Thank you received: 14235
Four important questions for basic customization
14 years 6 months ago #43730
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Four important questions for basic customization
Well, that's the only modification to do. Make sure that you do it for your front end template.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tasag
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43731
by tasag
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Replied by tasag on topic Re: Four important questions for basic customization
Nicolas,
I was doing wrong, was not changing my template.
Already corrected.
Grateful.
I was doing wrong, was not changing my template.
Already corrected.
Grateful.
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #45485
by tasag
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Replied by tasag on topic Re: Four important questions for basic customization
Nicolas,
I was once again without the side menu.
The first time was in "Form of my theme" as you said and it worked.
But now changed so that the user only comment and not vote, I was without the side menu and can not solve.
Can you help me again?
Greetings.
myamarylis.com/index.php/sugerimos/product/cid-12
I was once again without the side menu.
The first time was in "Form of my theme" as you said and it worked.
But now changed so that the user only comment and not vote, I was without the side menu and can not solve.
Can you help me again?
Greetings.
myamarylis.com/index.php/sugerimos/product/cid-12
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by tasag.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45509
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Four important questions for basic customization
Could you try to download again the latest version package on our website and install it on your website ? That might help fix the problem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds