- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Tax on back-end invoice and front-end checkout
14 years 6 months ago #45241
by peterc
Tax on back-end invoice and front-end checkout was created by peterc
Hi HikaShop.
First of all i must thank you for this great store solution for joomla
I've sorted out most of the small problems i ran in to, but i have one left unsolved.
What do i have to do to show prices with vat on the front-end checkout and the back-end invoice?
I'm not good att coding so i would appreciate a really easy guide
Best regards
Peter
First of all i must thank you for this great store solution for joomla
I've sorted out most of the small problems i ran in to, but i have one left unsolved.
What do i have to do to show prices with vat on the front-end checkout and the back-end invoice?
I'm not good att coding so i would appreciate a really easy guide
Best regards
Peter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45300
by gxHL
Replied by gxHL on topic Re: Tax on back-end invoice and front-end checkout
Hi have you read any of these documentations ?
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...p-taxation-form.html
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...kashop-tax-form.html
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...axation-listing.html
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...hop-tax-listing.html
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...p-taxation-form.html
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...kashop-tax-form.html
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...axation-listing.html
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...hop-tax-listing.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45316
by peterc
Replied by peterc on topic Re: Tax on back-end invoice and front-end checkout
Thanx gxHL i will take a look at those links but I'm not sure if they will solve my problems.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #45358
by gxHL
Replied by gxHL on topic Re: Tax on back-end invoice and front-end checkout
Try reading them information is always good
Anyhow to display detailed taxes go to Components>Hikashop>Configuration>Display(tab)> find "Show taxed prices" change it to "Display Both" and "Detailed tax display" to Yes.
Hope i helped
Hope i helped
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by gxHL.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45359
by peterc
Replied by peterc on topic Re: Tax on back-end invoice and front-end checkout
Hi gxHL.
Sorry, doesn't work. :S
I think i must change the code in cart.php and invoice.php.
All works great in shop when listing products and so on, but when I'm on checkout page the problem appear.
Suddenly all products shows without tax, it's just in the total at the bottom of the page the taxes shows up.
Second problem appears when I'm klicking on the generate "invoice-button".
/Peter
Sorry, doesn't work. :S
I think i must change the code in cart.php and invoice.php.
All works great in shop when listing products and so on, but when I'm on checkout page the problem appear.
Suddenly all products shows without tax, it's just in the total at the bottom of the page the taxes shows up.
Second problem appears when I'm klicking on the generate "invoice-button".
/Peter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45360
by gxHL
Replied by gxHL on topic Re: Tax on back-end invoice and front-end checkout
Hmm you should probably replace the edited files with the original ones and give it a try... Else wait for answer from Nicolas i cant help you out here.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45367
by peterc
Replied by peterc on topic Re: Tax on back-end invoice and front-end checkout
Hi gxHL.
I found answer to one of my questions here --> www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/43728...-includes-taxes.html
This code did the trick for my checkout page "
Regarding the total price with taxes on the checkout, you will have to edit the file "cart" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->Views in order to add the line:
$this->params->set('price_with_tax',1);
before the line:
$this->row=$this->total;"
But the code for invoice did not work, don't know why.
I'll hope Nicolas can help me out
Thanx for helping.
I found answer to one of my questions here --> www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/43728...-includes-taxes.html
This code did the trick for my checkout page "
Regarding the total price with taxes on the checkout, you will have to edit the file "cart" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->Views in order to add the line:
$this->params->set('price_with_tax',1);
before the line:
$this->row=$this->total;"
But the code for invoice did not work, don't know why.
I'll hope Nicolas can help me out
Thanx for helping.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45434
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Tax on back-end invoice and front-end checkout
You can do like that:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/37429...uding-tax-in-it.html
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/37429...uding-tax-in-it.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45454
by peterc
Replied by peterc on topic Re: Tax on back-end invoice and front-end checkout
THANX Nicolas!
Only one more thing, same problem as peetree21 has.
The sub total when generating invoice in backend does not show tax.
I believe it is this line <?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($this->order->order_subtotal_no_vat,$this->order->order_currency_id); ?> i have to change.
/Peter
Only one more thing, same problem as peetree21 has.
The sub total when generating invoice in backend does not show tax.
I believe it is this line <?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($this->order->order_subtotal_no_vat,$this->order->order_currency_id); ?> i have to change.
/Peter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45775
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Tax on back-end invoice and front-end checkout
Yes. You can just use that line instead:
<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($this->order->order_subtotal,$this->order->order_currency_id); ?>
<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($this->order->order_subtotal,$this->order->order_currency_id); ?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45789
by peterc
Replied by peterc on topic Re: Tax on back-end invoice and front-end checkout
Thanx for your great support Nicolas 
/Peter
/Peter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds