- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 1
Creating donate item
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Yes it's possible with this plugin, you'll have to :
- create a category named donation
- create a product named donation set the price to 0 and the category to donation
- go to "Hikashop -> Display -> Custom fields"
- create a new field
- set the "label" field to amount
- set the "table" field to item
- set the "Column name" field to amount
- set the "field type" to texte
- set the "default value" to 0
- add the donation category
- add the custom price plugin and enable it.
Hope this will help you a little
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The other screen grab is how it displays initially which is great except for that "free" text. How do I get rid of that?
Thanks so much for your help by the way.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
1. To don't show the "Free" price at the product page you'll have to :
- go to "Hikashop -> System -> Configuration -> Langage"
- edit the "English (United Kingdom)" langage file
- set the FREE_PRICE="Free" to FREE_PRICE="" and save
2. regarding the total price, can you tell me if you enabled the plugin ?
- go to "Extensions -> Plug-in Manager"
- search the "HikaShopCustom Price plugin"
- and set the status to enable
3. if you are just "sending" donation product, you should :
- go to "Hikashop -> system -> configuration -> display"
- set the "Display the quantity field on the product page" field to No Display
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I assume once the plugin is enabled I don't do anything in HikaShop to also enable it in the admin system?
I'm probably making this more complicated than it needs to be.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The plugin is adding the amount but when I go to checkout I see no Total Price and the Final Total is still zero.
I'm using Joomla 2.5. The plugin is enabled.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you for this plugin. For information, I'm in the same case as Sluiting, it doesn't work properly. The symptoms are the same.
I'd be interested also in some help. I can give a back end access if needed.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Here is the screen shot.
Thank you for your assistance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We looked the php code of the plugin, and are suprised by it.
Indeed, there is a closing embrace "}" on line 4, so the two other functions are out the plugin (?).
Moreover, there is no call of Joomla event like "onAfter"...
Is it normal ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Your settings look fine. Could you double check that the plugin is enabled in the joomla plugins manager ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It seems to be published
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Again, I'm using Joomla 2.5.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You need to either set a price in it, or add the code:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I tried both solutions, adding a price to the product and adding the code to the plugin, but none of them work.
Nicolas, have you tried the plugin by yourself and does it work by your side ? Is it an "official" Hikashop Plugin ?
Thank you in advance for your answer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It's an official plugin.
I created a page on the demo website in order to show you:
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...show&cid=214&lang=en
That page will be available within one or two hours after my post, when the demo website is reset.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks for the demo. Knowing that it may work is important
The question now is "How ?" and I will investigate.
I'll be back in case of success.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.