- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 1
Creating donate item
I managed to make it work on a brand new Hikashop installation...
I've not a clue why it doesn't work on the other site... Still have to investigate.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I did see your working example and so I know it has to be something simple. I did post screen shots of my configuration but I'm not sure they were looked at.
Could I please get some response on this post? Why isn't this just built in to the store as a plugin and already configured? Just wondering.
This was why it wasn't working. In Extension Manager: Manage the HikaShopCustom Price plugin wasn't turned on. Thanks.
I also added the code you submitted earlier into the plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Of course, I looked at your screenshots and I didn't find a problem with them actually.
Why not already in the core ? Because we made the plugin a few weeks ago, and that the last release is two months old.
It's as simple as that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Many thanks for a great product and for your support!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
But I cannot see the plugin on the component interface (Hikashop>system>configuration>plugin) and I cannot find it in the Joomla interface (Extensions>Plugin Manager)
Any idea how to reinstall the plugin so I can enable it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
And it works!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 3
I'm having the same problem - (the 'Amount to donate' field only appears if the 'Product' has a price other than zero). It works if I set a price.
Can you point me to the file I need to edit so I can leave the price empty / zero.
Thanks
Steve
(this is with reference to this post: www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/49861-cr...m.html?lang=en#50592 )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
There is no file to edit.
You just have to turn on the option "display add to cart button for free products" in the Display tab of the configuration and that will do it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 3
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Quick question, since a custom field is used to create the donation feature; can the "hide custom field" work on on individual product or is it a global setting? I have other products that I want to have custom fields to show but for donation products it seems redundant and want to hide it for donation items. Or can you suggest a work around?
see attached
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Do you mean in the cart ?
In that case, you can hide specific custom fields with CSS like this:
.hikashop_cart_item_MY_FIELD_COLUMN{ display:none; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
.hikashop_cart_item_amount { display:none; }
works across all the views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Any advice?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.