Skip to main content

Creating donate item

More
13 years 3 months ago #110778 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Creating donate item
Hi,

I think that the solution will be to do it by editing the "show_default" file through the "product" view of your front-end template, and changing these lines :
Code:
<span id="hikashop_product_price_main" class="hikashop_product_price_main"> <?php //LAYOUT listing_price if ($this->params->get('show_price')) { $this->row = & $this->element; $this->setLayout('listing_price'); echo $this->loadTemplate(); } ?> </span>
by :
Code:
<span id="hikashop_product_price_main" class="hikashop_product_price_main"> <?php //LAYOUT listing_price if($this->element->product_id != YOUR_PRODUCT_ID){ if ($this->params->get('show_price')) { $this->row = & $this->element; $this->setLayout('listing_price'); echo $this->loadTemplate(); } } ?> </span>
Note that you'll have to replace your YOUR_PRODUCT_ID to your donation product id, you'll be able to find it through your product listing screen through the "Hikashop->Product" page.

Hope this will help you a little.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #110781 by aheng5
Replied by aheng5 on topic Creating donate item
Hi, I don't see a "product ID" see my screen shot. Where am I going wrong? :(

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #110785 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Creating donate item
Increase your resolution and you will see it. It is hidden because there isn't enough space on the screen to display the column.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #122538 by phuonker
Replied by phuonker on topic Creating donate item
Hello
I found this entry, because I want to give a donation possibility to my shop. I'm fighting with similar problems as described in this threat.
Currently I have some products. I would like to add to each product the possibility to donate additionally. I was able to create the field, which also appears, but it does not count to the existing amounts. I was trying several things, like creating donation category and corresponding product, but I still got the same issues.
I also already enabled the plugin (Hikshop Donation....)
What needs to be done to have it displayed on each product and that the entered number is added to the final costs.
I'm using joomla 2.5 and latest Hika version.
Thank you very much
Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #122561 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Creating donate item
Hi,

Can you do a screenshot of your custom field options screen so that we can see how you configured it ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 1 week ago #123403 by phuonker
Replied by phuonker on topic Creating donate item
Hello nicolas
Here is my screenshot. I'm aware that no categories are defined. I once tried to use an existing category, but the field still did not count up.
thank you

If you like I could give you my PW for backend
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by phuonker.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #125619 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Creating donate item
Hi,

The issue is the column name of your custom field.
As explained here demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...show&cid=214&lang=en the column name needs to be "amount".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum