- Posts: 86258
- Thank you received: 14238
to send the e-mails from Hikashop
When you use:
www.lacasettabio.it/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=cron
it automatically wants to redirect you to:
www.lacasettabio.it/en/?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=cron
That's definitely coming from the language filter plugin I think.
can to try to rename the folder plugins/system/languagefilter
That will make sure that the plugin cannot be called.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Sure. I did the test without it and after i've enable the plugin again.
I can not stay without the multilingual system.
When the language filter was disabled no page "/en" was working and no page was redirected.
However if you want to try please give me a day and a time when you are able to make some tests. I'll disable it for you.
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
When you use:
www.lacasettabio.it/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=cron
it automatically wants to redirect you to:
www.lacasettabio.it/en/?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=cron
I tried with Crome, Safari, IE9 and Firefox.
I have no redirect with the url: www.lacasettabio.it/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=cron
It's strange.
PS:obviously the language filter is on!
BUT i've noticed that:
When i save my "Corn task" i have an error message:
-Error triggering your website on the url: www.lacasettabio.it/it/?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=cron&no_html=1
why is there still the old, not working, URL?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you save the cron in the configuration, it will revert the change we made on our end.
Please don't save the cron URL anymore on your website. I've done the change again.
Please try again with the language filter plugin off.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
i disabled it at 16:04, time of Italy.
Now i see that you are on line.
If you like you can controll
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I really don't know what you have installed in your Joomla website but I fixed the problem by modifying the cron url and change the "no_html=1" to "no_html=0".
When I browse a webpage with "no_html=1", the first time, it always create a 500 error and display the screenshot that I send few days ago.
If I use a "no cookie" browser, it crash every times.
So "no_html=1" and "no cookie" is the problem.
When the browser have a cookie from you website, the "no_html=1" could work properly.
Our Cron does not have any cookie so it was logical that your Cron calls crash every times.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
now it works every 15 minutes.
Now I enable the language filter plugin
It is 19:38 Italy time.
Let's see
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It does not work with the language filter.
What can we do now?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please try again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It works again with the language filter on.
Thanks a lot!
Now,
can i change the frequency of the cron?
Or i have to avoid saving the setting?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have a last question.
On Report
Send a report
What is the difference from "Each time triggered" and "Only execute an action"?
I tried all the two but for me it is the same thing.
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
"Only execute an action" means that an email will be sent each time a plugin does something during a cron.
Suppose that you have a cron with a frequency of 15 minutes, but that you have only one cron plugin which is configured with a frequency of 1 day, you will get one email every day. Of course, if you have a plugin processed at every cron, you will have as many emails as in the first case.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank a lot for your patience!
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.