Skip to main content

to send the e-mails from Hikashop

More
14 years 1 month ago #60545 by lacasetta
Hello,
Could you check my CRON please?
It is always stationary.
It goes into operation when I click on "Cron URL".
After I clicked on "cron Url" it does all the functions required, but once. Then is stop.
Thanks

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60549 by Jerome
Hi,

The CRON for the website "lacasettabio" is valid and is trigger every hour.
There is no error reported during last calls.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60601 by nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #60623 by lacasetta
I've clicked on "Cron Url" on 8 august 2012 because my waitlist didn't work. After that the waitlist worked.
TODAY i have this screenshots
Why the next run time is still on 8 august 2012?

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by lacasetta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #60624 by lacasetta
Now, in this moment, i clicked on "Cron url" and the cron worked.
I have this screenshot

Could you help me please?

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by lacasetta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60694 by Jerome
Hi,

I make a test and it seams that you have a special script which catch the call.
If you open the url " www.lacasettabio.it/it/?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=cron&no_html=1 " with a browser (without cookie) you would have the welcome page and not the hikashop cron page.

I don't know which script/module you use for this but you have to de-activate this script for the cron page or for the HikaShop IP.
With more information about the script/module, I could give you more details.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60722 by lacasetta
I don't know what i have to do to see which script/module is.
Do you have some tips for find out it?

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60729 by Jerome
You have installed something which display a welcome page the first time the user come to your website.
I don't know what it is, but I am sure that it is why the cron does not work anymore.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #60735 by lacasetta
Haaa!!!
That is the modified page of error 404. I use "Qlue custom 404" to do that.
But if you see that page you asked an error 404 page!

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by lacasetta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60739 by Jerome
I would say : yes and no.
If I launch a new browser (cleaning cookies etc) and I ask for the cron page, I've got this screen.
If I refresh the page, without changing anything, I've got the right content.

I could be a problem with your language redirection system.
The original url should be : www.lacasettabio.it/?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=cron&no_html=1
But your website redirect to : www.lacasettabio.it/it/?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=cron&no_html=1

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60741 by lacasetta
So, can we change the url original by add "/it" ?

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60743 by Jerome
Hi,

Even if there is "/it", the first call makes the error.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #60745 by lacasetta
so....
what could be the solution?

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by lacasetta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60784 by Jerome
Hi,

Please disable your language filter.
I think it should be the same problem than in this thread (but for paypal notification) :
www.hikashop.com/forum/3-bug-report/3290...-paypal.html?lang=en

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #60816 by lacasetta
Hi,
i disabled all the Falang extension.
I tried with your URL and there is always the page not found error 404.
But i noticed that your url is not the same of mine!
Your url is: www.lacasettabio.it/?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=cron&no_html=1
My url, i mean the url i have in my backend of Hikashop-cron, is: www.lacasettabio.it/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=cron .
With my url it works every time!
So,
It is not the problem of Falang.
Maybe it do not seems to be a problem of URL with error 404.
What we can do?

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by lacasetta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60868 by nicolas
I changed the URL on our side to www.lacasettabio.it/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=cron .
Can you check whether the cron is now working ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60950 by lacasetta
Hi,
in thi s moment the cron is still on:

Next Run time 16 August 2012 06:28
Last Run time 16 August 2012 06:13

I'll try to trigger it manually and then i'll give you notice if it start automatically.

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60958 by lacasetta
Sorry,
it does not work automatically! :(

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61044 by nicolas
Please turn off the language filter plugin via the joomla plugins manager.
It redirect the request and prevent the cron to be triggered.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61081 by lacasetta
In fact, when Jerome asked me, I had disabled only Falang .
Now I disabled the language filter of joomla.
Unfortunately, it still does not work.
I also tried to change the url on "create / edit your Cron task" with the one that works best.
But still nothing.
It only works manually.
:(

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.305 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum