- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
UPS Shipping Plugin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Okay, so I've continued reading forums and everyone said you have to have weight measurements. So I added weight measurements and I get this when I go to checkout. I excluded the username and password. Without the weights, UPS does not show up in the checkout.
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Sorry I didn't gave you the good version can you test it with this version ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
One question though. I have a product that has a weight of .05 lbs. When a customer purchases 2 of these, the price of shipping goes up. Really, the price should stay the same considering the box only goes up .05 of a lb. For example, the .05 lbs product has a shipping cost for 1 of 9.43. For 2 it has a shipping cost of 10.77 How do I fix this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
- Give me the dimmension of your product ?
- Try it with the "Group packages" set to YES
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you please give me a screenshot of :
- Your product page
- Your UPS shipping page
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
[attachment:2]print screen2.bmp[/attachment]
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
The data that will be sent to UPS will be :
- For 1 product
Weight : 1 LB
Length : 0.965
Width : 0.406
Height : 0.965
- For 2 products
Weight : 1 LB
Length : 0.965
Width : 0.812
Height : 0.965
Everything seem to be alright for me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.