- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with Hiko + J1.6
15 years 8 months ago #5682
by Batch1211
Problem with Hiko + J1.6 was created by Batch1211
Hey there,
During my checkout process, I get stuck at the billing adress selection. In this view (which is my second step after registration), when I click on next, I return to the same page. Has this error occured before, or am I the first one? I'm using Joomla 1.6 on a linux server.
Furthermore, I realized, that after registration (when user activation is enabled in the Joomla configuration) the user-activation view is blank. I could not find the view in the package either. What's the reason for this blank screen. Is this a bug?
Thank you so much for your help.
Alex
During my checkout process, I get stuck at the billing adress selection. In this view (which is my second step after registration), when I click on next, I return to the same page. Has this error occured before, or am I the first one? I'm using Joomla 1.6 on a linux server.
Furthermore, I realized, that after registration (when user activation is enabled in the Joomla configuration) the user-activation view is blank. I could not find the view in the package either. What's the reason for this blank screen. Is this a bug?
Thank you so much for your help.
Alex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5684
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem with Hiko + J1.6
Hi,
The FAQ on that page www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ins-listing.html#faq should help you find why the checkout is stuck. You probably missed something when configuring the payment plugins.
Concerning the notice messages not displayed on your front end, that is usually because your template doesn't have the jdoc include tag which handles that:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...tibility-issues.html
You should follow the explanations on that page to add it or tell the developer of your template the problem so that he fixes it.
The FAQ on that page www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ins-listing.html#faq should help you find why the checkout is stuck. You probably missed something when configuring the payment plugins.
Concerning the notice messages not displayed on your front end, that is usually because your template doesn't have the jdoc include tag which handles that:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...tibility-issues.html
You should follow the explanations on that page to add it or tell the developer of your template the problem so that he fixes it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds