- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 2
Changing background color for thumbnails product
I'm new in Kika and trying to change the background color in thumbnails from white to black! I changed in the Item box background color and nothing happenned! I try everywhere in the css and the same. where do I have to change the color to take effect?
Thanks!
I'm using joomla 2.5 and template Japurity
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you please give me a link to one of your product's page ? It will help me to know how to do it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2) When I add images in product, it clones the first picture and if i put 3 pictures I have 4.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
just move the block of the description above the block related to the image display
2. I've never heard of such issue. What if you add only one image and save ? Is the image duplicated ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
And about the file show_default, did you mean the Php one? There is nothing that call block there. And I try to delete the contents at all to see if there is any change, it delete the content of the page but I don't know what to change. there is "div" but when I change the place and save, nothing happen.
Can you be more specific? I know html but not very PHP.
Thanks a lot!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
And about the duplicate image... I think I got it too... It's ahows me all the pictures as thumbs in the bottom of the page. Yesterday it was so big thumbs that I thought that it is images. now the thumbs are small (but too small) HOw can I control their size?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can you do a screenshot of the page you're talking about ?
I'm thinking that we may not be talking about the same thing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I try everything in vain.
also in the first file there is a big space between the big picture and thumbs. How can I inimize it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you can't put your website online, I'm afraid that you will have to look at the problem yourself with Firebug.
Here is a tutorial on how to use Firebug in order to fix CSS:
www.tutorial9.net/tutorials/web-tutorial...opment-with-firebug/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I wonder how you managed this.
Whenever you can, spread how you solved the topic.
It is very frustrating to find the topic and see that the solution was not disclosed.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you can provide a link to the page on your website, we'll be happy to answer you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can see an example of that white padding here:
librerimapou.com/index.php/books/livres-...category/32-histoire
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The thumbnails you generate are 160x160 pixel size.
And you have activated the setting "force size" so the images must be "160x160" ; that's why you can have "borders" if the image is not a perfect square.
The image processing function will create transparent borders when using PNG but JPG does not handle the transparency, so the function will try to extract the background color which is in most case "white".
But it is possible to give in parameter of the function which will generate the thumbnail which background color will be used ; you can, if the paramter is not working properly, change it directly in the forum..
The different processes are explained in that thread :
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...uct-image-thumb.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.