Skip to main content

Losing products on pages

More
15 years 6 months ago #12758 by JWeb5
Replied by JWeb5 on topic Re: Losing products on pages
Awesome thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12780 by nicolas
I went in your back end and I edited your asian fish menu: aquatic-exotics.net/administrator/index....=menus&task=edit&cid []=74
There, I turned off the random option which was still on and then I went in the menu Tools->clean cache in order to remove the cache from joomla. Then, I have the pagination displayed on aquatic-exotics.net/index.php?option=com...ut=listing&Itemid=74

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12861 by JWeb5
Replied by JWeb5 on topic Re: Losing products on pages
Ok? I triplechecked the Menu's but ok, thank you.

I am still having problems with the product count.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12862 by JWeb5
Replied by JWeb5 on topic Re: Losing products on pages
In the image. The only one showing is the circled in the front or back end. I spokewithmy host provider and they have looked into the DB and all of the strings are correct. I have emptied and dropped tables, but no luck. I can't flush the tables because I don't have reload privleges on this server>?
I could really use some additional help or advice on where to look to findout how to correct the issue.

THANKS!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12868 by nicolas
Could you try to just create a new CSV with some of the entries missing and just import it via the interface ? Does it work ?
Could you also send us that small CSV so that we can have a look at it ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12876 by JWeb5
Replied by JWeb5 on topic Re: Losing products on pages
Here is the file I amimporting it right now

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #12877 by JWeb5
Replied by JWeb5 on topic Re: Losing products on pages
Now I am seeing Zero(0) on the front end
Last edit: 15 years 6 months ago by JWeb5.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12879 by JWeb5
Replied by JWeb5 on topic Re: Losing products on pages
the import said it was succesful but nothin is showing in the front or back end.

They are showing in Hika_Products but not in Product_category I guess in the MySQL????


I have a 1 gig size limit in MySQL but I amway under that I thought?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12890 by nicolas
You should really update hikashop.
There was a bug in the import prior to 1.4.7 which could result in the removing of products or otherwise unexpected results.

Could you make sure that the category with the id 20 exists ?
If the products are in the table hikashop_product but not in hikashop_product_category it means that there is a problem with the categories in the CSV.

I would first ask you to update. Is there a reason why you don't want to update ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12968 by JWeb5
Replied by JWeb5 on topic Re: Losing products on pages
I thought I had updated,lol. Maybe i downloaded it and forgot to install it? Who knows?

It's current now. Attached is a "SS" that shows the existence of the category.

I am going to try to reupload the shortened CSV and see what appears, and then try the full CSV to double check results.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #12969 by JWeb5
Replied by JWeb5 on topic Re: Losing products on pages
Everything loaded and was displayed with pagination as I uploaded the shortened CSV file. Iuploaded the full CSV again after that and lost a tonof products again and some pagination.
I guess I am going to try to make CSV file for each individual category and see if I lose products doing it that way. 1200 products may be taxing my data base????



The small Category specific CSV is uploading and displaying fine. Imay have an issue with excess data in the large "master" CSV?
Last edit: 15 years 6 months ago by JWeb5.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #12982 by JWeb5
Replied by JWeb5 on topic Re: Losing products on pages
OK so.......

I have multiple menus eg. (2) menu #1 and (2) Menu #2, duplicates. As random items was turned on to try to write a string that would fill all pages woth random products, ie. a page with 14 having 6 random items, when they were turned off, it was the wrong ones. Hika is perfect, I'm just dumb, lol. So, everything is fine I guess, images are still a bit off and not displaying, but that is due to some deletion on my part.

I wish I weren't dumb sometimes,haha.
Last edit: 15 years 6 months ago by JWeb5. Reason: adding image.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12990 by nicolas
Great !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum