- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Trouble with Paypal Payments
15 years 7 months ago #7422
by OberonK
Trouble with Paypal Payments was created by OberonK
Hi all,
I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of me, I'm new to using hikashop & joomla and in fact building websites full stop.
I'm sorting out the payment methods, and have enabled the 'paypal' module. Having tested this in the site, the shopping cart shows the addresses at the top, then the contents of the cart, and says 'you've chosen paypal'.
However when you click 'next' it just returns to the same page over and over. There's no transfer to paypal.
Have I missed something?
I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of me, I'm new to using hikashop & joomla and in fact building websites full stop.
I'm sorting out the payment methods, and have enabled the 'paypal' module. Having tested this in the site, the shopping cart shows the addresses at the top, then the contents of the cart, and says 'you've chosen paypal'.
However when you click 'next' it just returns to the same page over and over. There's no transfer to paypal.
Have I missed something?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7423
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Trouble with Paypal Payments
Hi,
If hikashop doesn't let you finish your order that's because something is not configured properly. You should check that FAQ to sort it out: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ins-listing.html#faq
If you still have a problem after checking everything, please post a screenshot of the page which is "blocking".
If hikashop doesn't let you finish your order that's because something is not configured properly. You should check that FAQ to sort it out: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ins-listing.html#faq
If you still have a problem after checking everything, please post a screenshot of the page which is "blocking".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7429
by OberonK
Replied by OberonK on topic Re: Trouble with Paypal Payments
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for that - I changed my template to one of the ones it came with it as I couldn't see where to change the code on the one I installed, and that flagged up a couple of problems with the weight & shipping zone - maximum price was set too low, then the shipping zones weren't right.
Thanks for that - I changed my template to one of the ones it came with it as I couldn't see where to change the code on the one I installed, and that flagged up a couple of problems with the weight & shipping zone - maximum price was set too low, then the shipping zones weren't right.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7431
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Trouble with Paypal Payments
Yes, some templates do not define the standard joomla message tag which removes all the hikashop error messages since we use it:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/61.html
This code should be in every joomla template.
This code should be in every joomla template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds