- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
Recurring monthly payment
- rstaniszewski
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 8 months ago #87155
by rstaniszewski
Recurring monthly payment was created by rstaniszewski
Hi Nicolas,
Will there be a module for recurring monthly payments that can be processed by the Sage Pay plugin?
I have a product sold on a 12 month subscription
Richard
Will there be a module for recurring monthly payments that can be processed by the Sage Pay plugin?
I have a product sold on a 12 month subscription
Richard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #87171
by tjharvey
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Replied by tjharvey on topic Recurring monthly payment
Hi Richard,
This is what would would need: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...a-subscriptions.html
(remember a previous topic and remember this)
Hope this helps,
Tom.
This is what would would need: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...a-subscriptions.html
(remember a previous topic and remember this)
Hope this helps,
Tom.
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #87237
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Recurring monthly payment
Hi,
HikaShop have a integration with Akeeba Subscription, like tjharvey mentionned.
Only one payment plugin is compatible with the subscription system: "paypal subscription".
I don't remember all details of the SagePay documentation, so I can't say precisely if the system could be easily implemented with the subscription integration or not.
Regards,
HikaShop have a integration with Akeeba Subscription, like tjharvey mentionned.
Only one payment plugin is compatible with the subscription system: "paypal subscription".
I don't remember all details of the SagePay documentation, so I can't say precisely if the system could be easily implemented with the subscription integration or not.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #107266
by joomleb
Replied by joomleb on topic Recurring monthly payment
Here I opened a topic to discuss on Akeeba Subscriptions improvements on HikaShop:
HikaShop - HikaMarket & Akeeba subscriptions
Please, post/review, suggest there and so on... if you are interested on it...
Many Thanks!
HikaShop - HikaMarket & Akeeba subscriptions
Please, post/review, suggest there and so on... if you are interested on it...
Many Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds