- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
login registration form
12 years 10 months ago #133933
by scoobydoo
login registration form was created by scoobydoo
-- url of the page with the problem -- : http://local..sorry
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- :2.5
-- PHP version -- : ???
hi
I am using a 3 column template and when it takes you through to the shopping cart and the login or registration forms pop up, is it possible to have the login form above the registration form and not side by side as it is looking a little cramped, alternatively is there anyway I can remove the right column modules from cart page so it looks a little neater and less busy lookin
Cheers
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- :2.5
-- PHP version -- : ???
hi
I am using a 3 column template and when it takes you through to the shopping cart and the login or registration forms pop up, is it possible to have the login form above the registration form and not side by side as it is looking a little cramped, alternatively is there anyway I can remove the right column modules from cart page so it looks a little neater and less busy lookin
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133935
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic login registration form
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #133999
by scoobydoo
Replied by scoobydoo on topic login registration form
Hi
That works in Chrome Safari etc but doesnt work in FF or ie 11
Any other pointers please
That works in Chrome Safari etc but doesnt work in FF or ie 11
Any other pointers please
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by scoobydoo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #134014
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic login registration form
Hi,
- Go to your modules Joomla configuration screen
- Unpublish or change the "Position" option of your modules which have a right column position
Note that we can't really help you without a direct access to the page where you are having your issue.
To do that you'll just have to :alternatively is there anyway I can remove the right column modules from cart page so it looks a little neater and less busy lookin
- Go to your modules Joomla configuration screen
- Unpublish or change the "Position" option of your modules which have a right column position
Note that we can't really help you without a direct access to the page where you are having your issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134017
by scoobydoo
Replied by scoobydoo on topic login registration form
Fully understand that you need access, but I am local at the minute and not putting online until I have completed and then iron out the little bugs, I dont want to unpublish the modules for the right column as it will be like that across the board, and there is no option to remove it from the checkout page
Now I know where the css is I will have a play and see if I canget it to work cross browser and if not when online I will give you a shout and see if you can help,,,thanks again, if i find a fix i will post back just in case anyone else is struggling
Thanks again
Now I know where the css is I will have a play and see if I canget it to work cross browser and if not when online I will give you a shout and see if you can help,,,thanks again, if i find a fix i will post back just in case anyone else is struggling
Thanks again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134018
by scoobydoo
Replied by scoobydoo on topic login registration form
managed to sort it you also need to change this line
.hikashop_checkout_login_left_part{
width:440px;
}
.hikashop_checkout_login_right_part{
width:440px;
}
Just remove the floats from both not just the _right_part
.hikashop_checkout_login_left_part{
width:440px;
}
.hikashop_checkout_login_right_part{
width:440px;
}
Just remove the floats from both not just the _right_part
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134040
by fuxjaeger
Replied by fuxjaeger on topic login registration form
I have edited the "login" (left) part out before, but for the life of me cannot find which file to edit..... anybody know?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134042
by fuxjaeger
Replied by fuxjaeger on topic login registration form
Found it under Options>Display>login (checkout section) - much quicker than my previous way of finding the source file and editing that!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds