- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
How do I Search, make Back buttons...
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #232990
by niknek24
How do I Search, make Back buttons... was created by niknek24
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 48.0.2564.103
Hi to everyone, I have 3 little problems.
1) I have "Search - Hikashop Categories/Manufacturers plugin" enabled. I can't find the way, how to search and find Hika Shop products ( i try to find a product with Joomla's smart search module, but it doesn't work... )
2) How can I add a "back button" , to any page of Hika Shop? (for examble from cart page to product page, from product page to categorie page, etc..)
3) How can I change the width of quantity box?
Thank U..
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 48.0.2564.103
Hi to everyone, I have 3 little problems.
1) I have "Search - Hikashop Categories/Manufacturers plugin" enabled. I can't find the way, how to search and find Hika Shop products ( i try to find a product with Joomla's smart search module, but it doesn't work... )
2) How can I add a "back button" , to any page of Hika Shop? (for examble from cart page to product page, from product page to categorie page, etc..)
3) How can I change the width of quantity box?
Thank U..
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by niknek24.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233009
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to do Search, Facebook, Back buttons
Hi,
1. You can use the Joomla search module for that or other search modules for Joomla relying on the "search" plugins.
The smart search modulde uses another system and they aren't compatible together.
2. If you activated the HikaShop Social Networks plugin, you should see them automatically. I checked your website and I actually do see them on your product pages:
take.ms/gDMt3
3. It's simple HTML that you can add in the view files where you want to add it:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...oduct-page.html#5619
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
1. You can use the Joomla search module for that or other search modules for Joomla relying on the "search" plugins.
The smart search modulde uses another system and they aren't compatible together.
2. If you activated the HikaShop Social Networks plugin, you should see them automatically. I checked your website and I actually do see them on your product pages:
take.ms/gDMt3
3. It's simple HTML that you can add in the view files where you want to add it:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...oduct-page.html#5619
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: niknek24
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233048
by niknek24
Replied by niknek24 on topic How to do Search, Facebook, Back buttons
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 48.0.2564.103
Can I ask you something more;
1) How can I change the width of quantity box?
Thanks again..
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 48.0.2564.103
Can I ask you something more;
1) How can I change the width of quantity box?
Thanks again..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233060
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic How to do Search, Facebook, Back buttons
Hello,
For change your quantity box, you can use some Css code for this follow this link , you will find a tutorial that explain how reach your Css file and create a custom Css.
Once, you have understand where you can add your Css code, use this kind of code.
A little advice, put your custom code at the end of your frontend_custom.css, that will be more easy later to find and maybe correct it
For your align the text and your text color :
input#hikashop_checkout_quantity_32 {
width : 50 px;
}
your selector : input#hikashop_checkout_quantity_32
your css order: criteria, here width
Css value: 20 px, 50 px, etc...
You can learn more about Css code on this link
Hope this will help you.
Regards,
For change your quantity box, you can use some Css code for this follow this link , you will find a tutorial that explain how reach your Css file and create a custom Css.
Once, you have understand where you can add your Css code, use this kind of code.
A little advice, put your custom code at the end of your frontend_custom.css, that will be more easy later to find and maybe correct it
For your align the text and your text color :
input#hikashop_checkout_quantity_32 {
width : 50 px;
}
your selector : input#hikashop_checkout_quantity_32
your css order: criteria, here width
Css value: 20 px, 50 px, etc...
You can learn more about Css code on this link
Hope this will help you.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds