- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Quantity Box & filters
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #233051
by niknek24
Quantity Box & filters was created by niknek24
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 48.0.2564.103
Hi to everyone, I have 2 more problems.
1) How can I change the width of quantity box?
2) How can I put a "Sort by.." box to filtering products?
Thank U..
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 48.0.2564.103
Hi to everyone, I have 2 more problems.
1) How can I change the width of quantity box?
2) How can I put a "Sort by.." box to filtering products?
Thank U..
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by niknek24.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #233059
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Quantity Box
Hello,
1. You'll just have to use some CSS code to do what you want : hikashop.com/support/documentation/24-do...the-display.html#css
2. To do it you"ll have to use filters : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-filter-listing.html
1. You'll just have to use some CSS code to do what you want : hikashop.com/support/documentation/24-do...the-display.html#css
2. To do it you"ll have to use filters : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-filter-listing.html
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: niknek24
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds