Skip to main content

Volume in Restrictions and dimensions

More
8 years 10 months ago #281427 by mohairbears
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox

Hi, I cannot find 'volume' to make mass changes in 'mass actions' is this possible to make changes in mass action for the 'volume'?

See attached

Rgds

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #281440 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

Yes of course, reading that documentation will probably help you :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/167-massaction-form.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #281507 by mohairbears
Hi, I know how to use mass actions as I have been using it for some time but cannot find 'volume' in the criteria to make the changes needed, is it an option in there and if so where will I find it?

Rgds

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #281569 by nicolas
Hi,

There is no "volume" field. The volume is calculated based on the product_height, product_width and product_length columns.
You'll find them all when using filters/actions in product mass actions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mohairbears

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum