Skip to main content

How to make stylish gift certificate?

More
12 years 1 month ago #168678 by ggbnet
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome newest version

I use Hikashop Starter and I probably will buy Hikashop essential after I finish my test about my website. I suppose to make the function of purchasing gift certificate and whether Hikashop can do it or not? My ideal example is shop.handmarkgallery.com/giftcertificates.php and it can preview online and can be process under some kinds of shopping system. I hope that Hikashop can do that but I do not how to do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #168702 by Jerome
Hi,

The "gift certificate" system is mostly provided by HikaSerial.

We have two documentation pages which talk about it:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...serial-tutorial.html (more appropriate)
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...ticket-tutorial.html (still interesting for your case).

If you want to have a dynamic price, where the user can choose the amount ; you will need to perform it like we did here
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...show&cid=214&lang=fr

About the input fields, it will require HikaShop Business in order to use the "item custom fields", to store some input elements for products in the cart/order.
(The dynamic price also need an item custom field).

The rest could be done using characteristics.

So yes, HikaShop can do that ; and with HikaSerial and the plugin "attach serial", you can also generate the gift certificate image.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum