- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Gift Card - Send to Recipiant
10 years 8 months ago #226476
by ponyack
Gift Card - Send to Recipiant was created by ponyack
-- HikaShop version -- : 3
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Hi,
I hate to be redundant but I wanted to sell Gift Cards. Can I set up the shop so that when a card is purchaed the card is send to either the person who bought the card or the sent to the person whom the card was bougt for?
Thanks,
John
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Hi,
I hate to be redundant but I wanted to sell Gift Cards. Can I set up the shop so that when a card is purchaed the card is send to either the person who bought the card or the sent to the person whom the card was bougt for?
Thanks,
John
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226481
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Gift Card - Send to Recipiant
Hi,
That is a feature provided by HikaSerial and his plugins "attach serial" and "mail to custom field".
But in order to use "item custom field" or "order custom field" (to let the customer specify the email address), it also require HikaShop Business.
More about HikaSerial :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...serial-tutorial.html
Regards,
That is a feature provided by HikaSerial and his plugins "attach serial" and "mail to custom field".
But in order to use "item custom field" or "order custom field" (to let the customer specify the email address), it also require HikaShop Business.
More about HikaSerial :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...serial-tutorial.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds