- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 1
Shipment sendcloud integration request
8 years 5 months ago #291552
by magnahifi
Shipment sendcloud integration request was created by magnahifi
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
Are you considering the sendcloud integration?
They are in France as well.
They support many shops but no Hikashop
Check this www.sendcloud.com/integrations/
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
Are you considering the sendcloud integration?
They are in France as well.
They support many shops but no Hikashop
Check this www.sendcloud.com/integrations/
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #291555
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipment sendcloud integration request
Hi,
There was several requests for custom development for it here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/9-commercial-jobs...loud-by-payment.html
And apparently, someone has built the plugin:
www.hikashop.com/forum/customers/889241-...-on-null.html#264400
So I would first recommend to check with them and see where they are with that plugin. Maybe publishing it for everyone would be a good idea. That would avoid having to redevelop something.
There was several requests for custom development for it here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/9-commercial-jobs...loud-by-payment.html
And apparently, someone has built the plugin:
www.hikashop.com/forum/customers/889241-...-on-null.html#264400
So I would first recommend to check with them and see where they are with that plugin. Maybe publishing it for everyone would be a good idea. That would avoid having to redevelop something.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #291581
by magnahifi
Replied by magnahifi on topic Shipment sendcloud integration request
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #291589
by miked1
Replied by miked1 on topic Shipment sendcloud integration request
Hi magnahifi,
I've worked with this before. I believe I was the first to do so (it was some time ago) and had lots of contact with Sendcloud and got to know their system very well.
Sendcloud works in a modular way, each part may or may not be useful for each shop owner. So the first thing is to check what you need / don't need and go from there.
If you then want the plugin created, I can do that. Feel free to send me a PM
I've worked with this before. I believe I was the first to do so (it was some time ago) and had lots of contact with Sendcloud and got to know their system very well.
Sendcloud works in a modular way, each part may or may not be useful for each shop owner. So the first thing is to check what you need / don't need and go from there.
If you then want the plugin created, I can do that. Feel free to send me a PM
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 1 month ago #296730
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic Shipment sendcloud integration request
Hi Nicolas,
Our client is also interested in this plugin.
The link you gave us is not correct I think.
Where can we find that plugin you spoke off.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Our client is also interested in this plugin.
The link you gave us is not correct I think.
Where can we find that plugin you spoke off.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 1 month ago #296731
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shipment sendcloud integration request
Hello,
Both links in last Nicolas message are working.
And as he previously wrote : We don't know
Regards,
Both links in last Nicolas message are working.
And as he previously wrote : We don't know
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds