- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 1
My orders - link to order gives error: Call to a member function get() on null
9 years 6 months ago #264393
by nuntius
My orders - link to order gives error: Call to a member function get() on null was created by nuntius
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 56.0.2924.87
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Call to a member function get() on null
Hello,
I have a Hikashop User Menu which has the alias /mijn-bestellingen/
When I click on an order the link redirects to: /mijn-bestellingen/order/show/cid-108
And then I get the error: Call to a member function get() on null
What am I doing wrong here?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 56.0.2924.87
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Call to a member function get() on null
Hello,
I have a Hikashop User Menu which has the alias /mijn-bestellingen/
When I click on an order the link redirects to: /mijn-bestellingen/order/show/cid-108
And then I get the error: Call to a member function get() on null
What am I doing wrong here?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264394
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic My orders - link to order gives error: Call to a member function get() on null
Hi,
Could you try again with the "debug" and "error reporting" settings of the Joomla configuration turned on ?
That should provide an error message with more information.
Please provide all the text of the error message / debug
Could you try again with the "debug" and "error reporting" settings of the Joomla configuration turned on ?
That should provide an error message with more information.
Please provide all the text of the error message / debug
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264398
by nuntius
Replied by nuntius on topic My orders - link to order gives error: Call to a member function get() on null
This is the extra information I get.
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JApplicationCms->execute() /index.php:49
2 JApplicationSite->render() /libraries/cms/application/cms.php:267
3 JApplicationCms->render() /libraries/cms/application/site.php:773
4 JDocumentHtml->render() /libraries/cms/application/cms.php:1086
5 JDocumentHtml->_renderTemplate() /libraries/joomla/document/html.php:477
6 JDocumentHtml->getBuffer() /libraries/joomla/document/html.php:702
7 JDocumentRendererHtmlModules->render() /libraries/joomla/document/html.php:411
8 JDocumentRendererHtmlModule->render() /libraries/joomla/document/renderer/html/modules.php:42
9 JModuleHelper::renderModule() /libraries/joomla/document/renderer/html/module.php:93
10 include() /libraries/cms/module/helper.php:199
11 hikashop_getLayout() /modules/mod_hikashop_cart/mod_hikashop_cart.php:67
12 ProductViewProduct->display() /administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:789
13 ProductViewProduct->cart() /components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php:28
14 hikashopCartClass->getFullCart() /components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php:2105
15 hikashopShippingClass->getShippings() /administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php:1142
16 JEventDispatcher->trigger() /administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/shipping.php:374
17 JEvent->update() /libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php:159
18 plgHikaShopshippingSendCloud->onShippingDisplay() /libraries/joomla/event/event.php:69
19 plgHikaShopshippingSendCloud->init() /plugins/hikashopshipping/sendcloud/sendcloud.php:54
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JApplicationCms->execute() /index.php:49
2 JApplicationSite->render() /libraries/cms/application/cms.php:267
3 JApplicationCms->render() /libraries/cms/application/site.php:773
4 JDocumentHtml->render() /libraries/cms/application/cms.php:1086
5 JDocumentHtml->_renderTemplate() /libraries/joomla/document/html.php:477
6 JDocumentHtml->getBuffer() /libraries/joomla/document/html.php:702
7 JDocumentRendererHtmlModules->render() /libraries/joomla/document/html.php:411
8 JDocumentRendererHtmlModule->render() /libraries/joomla/document/renderer/html/modules.php:42
9 JModuleHelper::renderModule() /libraries/joomla/document/renderer/html/module.php:93
10 include() /libraries/cms/module/helper.php:199
11 hikashop_getLayout() /modules/mod_hikashop_cart/mod_hikashop_cart.php:67
12 ProductViewProduct->display() /administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:789
13 ProductViewProduct->cart() /components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php:28
14 hikashopCartClass->getFullCart() /components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php:2105
15 hikashopShippingClass->getShippings() /administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php:1142
16 JEventDispatcher->trigger() /administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/shipping.php:374
17 JEvent->update() /libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php:159
18 plgHikaShopshippingSendCloud->onShippingDisplay() /libraries/joomla/event/event.php:69
19 plgHikaShopshippingSendCloud->init() /plugins/hikashopshipping/sendcloud/sendcloud.php:54
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264400
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic My orders - link to order gives error: Call to a member function get() on null
Hi,
Regards,
You should contact the support of the sendcloud plugin.plgHikaShopshippingSendCloud->init() /plugins/hikashopshipping/sendcloud/sendcloud.php:54
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264451
by nuntius
Replied by nuntius on topic My orders - link to order gives error: Call to a member function get() on null
Thanks for the tip!
If I disable the plugin and go to the order details page
For example: /order/show/cid-118
Then it only shows the title "Order 118" but then nothing else. Which view should I look into to start debugging? It's not giving any errors either.
When I filter on "Order" and "Front-end" I see these:
If I disable the plugin and go to the order details page
For example: /order/show/cid-118
Then it only shows the title "Order 118" but then nothing else. Which view should I look into to start debugging? It's not giving any errors either.
When I filter on "Order" and "Front-end" I see these:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264453
by nuntius
Replied by nuntius on topic My orders - link to order gives error: Call to a member function get() on null
Ok, ignore the previous message. It was a CSS issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds