- Posts: 461
- Thank you received: 36
HikaShop - HikaMarket & Akeeba Subscriptions
13 years 4 months ago #105437
by joomleb
HikaShop - HikaMarket & Akeeba Subscriptions was created by joomleb
Hi to all,
I neen an HikaShop - HikaMarket & Akeeba Subscriptions Integration
Please read these topics:
and let me know a quote...
Many Thanks
I neen an HikaShop - HikaMarket & Akeeba Subscriptions Integration
Please read these topics:
and let me know a quote...
Many Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PolishedGeek
-
- Offline
- Official HikaShop Development Partner
13 years 4 months ago #105452
by PolishedGeek
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
Replied by PolishedGeek on topic HikaShop - HikaMarket & Akeeba Subscriptions
Thanks for contacting us directly about your custom integration project. I've already sent you a response via our ticket system.
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
The following user(s) said Thank You: joomleb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105456
by joomleb
Replied by joomleb on topic HikaShop - HikaMarket & Akeeba Subscriptions
Hooping a lot of users will respond also on the "HikaShop - HikaMarket & Akeeba Subscriptions POLL" topic,
because really I don't know and don't understand why isn't been developed yet, but I'm sure is one of the prior needs for most of joomlers!
It's absurd an ACL based site without a powerful Subscription tool.
Many Thanks for you interest
because really I don't know and don't understand why isn't been developed yet, but I'm sure is one of the prior needs for most of joomlers!
It's absurd an ACL based site without a powerful Subscription tool.
Many Thanks for you interest
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #107256
by joomleb
Replied by joomleb on topic HikaShop - HikaMarket & Akeeba Subscriptions
Still waiting news from you...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #111100
by joomleb
Replied by joomleb on topic HikaShop - HikaMarket & Akeeba Subscriptions
Hi PolishedGeek,
I've had no news from you about this feature!
I've had no news from you about this feature!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds