- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
How to send subscription renewal emails automatically
- Clarenceljw
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 3 months ago #293817
by Clarenceljw
How to send subscription renewal emails automatically was created by Clarenceljw
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- HikaSerial version -- : 2.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
Hi Guys & Girls,
Can anyone tell me how to get HikaShop to send out automatic renewal reminder emails for HikaSubscription?
For example, if I have a product with monthly renewal, I want an automatic renewal reminder email sent out a week before expiry of the plan.
Please advise the best way to do this. Thank you.
-- HikaSerial version -- : 2.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
Hi Guys & Girls,
Can anyone tell me how to get HikaShop to send out automatic renewal reminder emails for HikaSubscription?
For example, if I have a product with monthly renewal, I want an automatic renewal reminder email sent out a week before expiry of the plan.
Please advise the best way to do this. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #293821
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to send subscription renewal emails automatically
Hello,
You have a section "renewal emails" in the configuration.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...html#sub_renew_mails
And you can override it in the plan configuration.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...html#tab_plan_emails
Regards,
You have a section "renewal emails" in the configuration.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...html#sub_renew_mails
And you can override it in the plan configuration.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...html#tab_plan_emails
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Clarenceljw
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 3 months ago #293909
by Clarenceljw
Replied by Clarenceljw on topic How to send subscription renewal emails automatically
HI Jerome,
How do I see a sample of the renewal email? I see HTML & PHP but do not know how the email looks or how to customise. Please guide me. Thank you.
How do I see a sample of the renewal email? I see HTML & PHP but do not know how the email looks or how to customise. Please guide me. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #293924
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to send subscription renewal emails automatically
Hello,
Email edition is a part of HikaShop Business.
You will find the documentation there :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...shop-email-form.html
Regards,
Email edition is a part of HikaShop Business.
You will find the documentation there :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...shop-email-form.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Clarenceljw
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 3 months ago #293982
by Clarenceljw
Replied by Clarenceljw on topic How to send subscription renewal emails automatically
Hi Jerome,
I still cannot see the text version in both Chrome and Firefox.
How do I preview the email text? My Text version is blank. Please help. Thank you.
I still cannot see the text version in both Chrome and Firefox.
How do I preview the email text? My Text version is blank. Please help. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294000
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to send subscription renewal emails automatically
Hello,
When the text content part is empty, HikaShop use the HTML content to generate dynamically the text version.
But you can provide a customized version for the text if you want to have a specific "layout".
Regards,
PS : If you have questions regarding HikaShop Business features ; best is to post in the HikaShop section of the forum.
When the text content part is empty, HikaShop use the HTML content to generate dynamically the text version.
But you can provide a customized version for the text if you want to have a specific "layout".
Regards,
PS : If you have questions regarding HikaShop Business features ; best is to post in the HikaShop section of the forum.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Clarenceljw
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 3 months ago #294137
by Clarenceljw
Replied by Clarenceljw on topic How to send subscription renewal emails automatically
Hi Jerome,
Thank you, but I have not yet got the solution to my question. How do I know how the final email will look like if all I see is an automatically generated field, which I do not know how it will look like to the client?
I made this topic here because this is subscription related, and HikaSubscriptions is what I use.
Thank you, but I have not yet got the solution to my question. How do I know how the final email will look like if all I see is an automatically generated field, which I do not know how it will look like to the client?
I made this topic here because this is subscription related, and HikaSubscriptions is what I use.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294142
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to send subscription renewal emails automatically
Hello,
Email edition is not related to HikaSubscritption since you're in HikaShop business feature.
If you do have questions regarding the variables in the "preload" of the email, that forum section would be appropriate.
Now if your question is related to the email preview for the HikaSubscription emails ; that's in our TODO list for a future release. Maybe not the next one since we almost reach our goals, but probably after.
Regards,
Email edition is not related to HikaSubscritption since you're in HikaShop business feature.
If you do have questions regarding the variables in the "preload" of the email, that forum section would be appropriate.
Now if your question is related to the email preview for the HikaSubscription emails ; that's in our TODO list for a future release. Maybe not the next one since we almost reach our goals, but probably after.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds