- Posts: 159
- Thank you received: 2
Hika Market Mails
9 years 4 months ago #269102
by Rokell
Hika Market Mails was created by Rokell
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.3
Hi,
after updating HikaShop and Hikamarket I had the problem, that my download links in the confirmed status mail didn't work as before. I found a thread in the forum how to fix it and got rid of all custom code in the mails.
Now I have to customize the mails again. I did it and it shows fine in the Hikashop backend order section. If I look in the vendors frontend and click the Email button for an order, it loads the standard layout that comes with Hikashop.
There are so many files and no documantation. I tried a few with no success. Could you please point me to the right file?
Thanks
Roger
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.3
Hi,
after updating HikaShop and Hikamarket I had the problem, that my download links in the confirmed status mail didn't work as before. I found a thread in the forum how to fix it and got rid of all custom code in the mails.
Now I have to customize the mails again. I did it and it shows fine in the Hikashop backend order section. If I look in the vendors frontend and click the Email button for an order, it loads the standard layout that comes with Hikashop.
There are so many files and no documantation. I tried a few with no success. Could you please point me to the right file?
Thanks
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269104
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hika Market Mails
Hello,
Can you please provide the full context about HikaMarket and more details about the email you can see ?
Are you using a vendor ? A super admin account (or an account related to the main vendor) ?
What is the email content ? What is the email header color ?
Regards,
Can you please provide the full context about HikaMarket and more details about the email you can see ?
Are you using a vendor ? A super admin account (or an account related to the main vendor) ?
What is the email content ? What is the email header color ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269278
by Rokell
Replied by Rokell on topic Hika Market Mails
Hi Jerome,
I think I found the right mail file and configured it. The German translation of the email names are miss leading.
Anyway, could you please tell me which of these three emails will be send out to the customer and when:
Order administrator notification
Order creation notification
Order status notification
Order notification
Can I reduce the status notification mail to be send only when the order has been confirmed? I changed the text here to explain how to download the purchased files. It doesn't make sense to send this information when the order is just created. I know there was a section to determine which mail to send out when in the old Hikashop version. Can't find it in version 3
Thanks
Roger
I think I found the right mail file and configured it. The German translation of the email names are miss leading.
Anyway, could you please tell me which of these three emails will be send out to the customer and when:
Order administrator notification
Order creation notification
Order status notification
Order notification
Can I reduce the status notification mail to be send only when the order has been confirmed? I changed the text here to explain how to download the purchased files. It doesn't make sense to send this information when the order is just created. I know there was a section to determine which mail to send out when in the old Hikashop version. Can't find it in version 3
Thanks
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269279
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hika Market Mails
Hello,
The four mails you mentioned are HikaShop emails ; not HikaMarket one.
For questions about HikaShop ; please use the HikaShop section of the forum.
You can also consult the HikaShop documentation :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html
And access to section you want using the search bar :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...p-email-listing.html
Thank you for your understanding.
The four mails you mentioned are HikaShop emails ; not HikaMarket one.
For questions about HikaShop ; please use the HikaShop section of the forum.
You can also consult the HikaShop documentation :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html
And access to section you want using the search bar :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...p-email-listing.html
Thank you for your understanding.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269434
by Rokell
Replied by Rokell on topic Hika Market Mails
Hi Jerome,
sorry, I understand nothing! If I edit the mentioned mails, they effect the mails send to the customer. I read all tutorials, but I still don't know where to determine which mail will send to whom. The mails for HikaMarket seems to be related to the vendor communication. I need to send a confirmation mail to the customer (that works). Then I need to send a status mail to the customer once the order has been paid. That works as well, but the customer gets also status mail when the order has been created. Where can I switch this off? That is all I need!
Thanks
Roger
sorry, I understand nothing! If I edit the mentioned mails, they effect the mails send to the customer. I read all tutorials, but I still don't know where to determine which mail will send to whom. The mails for HikaMarket seems to be related to the vendor communication. I need to send a confirmation mail to the customer (that works). Then I need to send a status mail to the customer once the order has been paid. That works as well, but the customer gets also status mail when the order has been created. Where can I switch this off? That is all I need!
Thanks
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269441
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hika Market Mails
Hello,
The HikaMarket email starts with "Market: " in the HikaShop mail listing.
All emails you can see in the documentation I gave you, are, HikaShop emails (because it's the HikaShop documentation)
Regards,
The HikaMarket email starts with "Market: " in the HikaShop mail listing.
All emails you can see in the documentation I gave you, are, HikaShop emails (because it's the HikaShop documentation)
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds