- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 4
"We couldn't contact the reCAPTCHA server" Error
10 years 5 months ago #236894
by plaag666
Replied by plaag666 on topic "We couldn't contact the reCAPTCHA server" Error
Dear Nicolas,
I installed the hikashop plugin again, with no success.
I de-installed joomla captcha, with no succes..
I asked my provider if they could help, but they need more information.
The provider sees the problem, but can't find anything in their log system.
Can you provide me with more details so my provider/hosting can look for it?
I have 2 much russians (mail.ru) who are spamming me with accounts. I've got no idea how to stop except using captcha.
Thanks so far!
best regards
I installed the hikashop plugin again, with no success.
I de-installed joomla captcha, with no succes..
I asked my provider if they could help, but they need more information.
The provider sees the problem, but can't find anything in their log system.
Can you provide me with more details so my provider/hosting can look for it?
I have 2 much russians (mail.ru) who are spamming me with accounts. I've got no idea how to stop except using captcha.
Thanks so far!
best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237152
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic "We couldn't contact the reCAPTCHA server" Error
Hi,
Can you try to install this one instead:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/883812-r...stration.html#236752
Can you try to install this one instead:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/883812-r...stration.html#236752
The following user(s) said Thank You: plaag666
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237203
by plaag666
Replied by plaag666 on topic "We couldn't contact the reCAPTCHA server" Error
works perfectly!
Thank you very very very much!
Thank you very very very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 4 months ago #239981
by nnwfhswebmaster
Replied by nnwfhswebmaster on topic "We couldn't contact the reCAPTCHA server" Error
I have the issue of the recaptcha not working - how did I find the the revised plugin because people are losing faith in my shop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 days ago #251289
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic "We couldn't contact the reCAPTCHA server" Error
Hi,
You can download it on this page:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/7...-with-recaptcha.html
You can download it on this page:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/7...-with-recaptcha.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds