- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Diffrent variants of product - how to do it.
- Kuraszewicz
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 9 months ago #182559
by Kuraszewicz
Diffrent variants of product - how to do it. was created by Kuraszewicz
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
Hallo. I am a new one here.
I have just started my work with Hikashop.
I have a problem. I want to achaive an effect like on this site: www.centrum-kolagenu.pl/kolagen_platinum.html .
I have a product with 3 capacity variants.
When I chose 50ml prices changes , 100ml changes, etc., etc.
I was reading some topics on forum, but got confused.
Could You please suggest me, which way should I go? I was trying variants, custom fields but... simply, cant find good solution myself.
Please mind I am new here
.
Thanks for help.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
Hallo. I am a new one here.
I have just started my work with Hikashop.
I have a problem. I want to achaive an effect like on this site: www.centrum-kolagenu.pl/kolagen_platinum.html .
I have a product with 3 capacity variants.
When I chose 50ml prices changes , 100ml changes, etc., etc.
I was reading some topics on forum, but got confused.
Could You please suggest me, which way should I go? I was trying variants, custom fields but... simply, cant find good solution myself.
Please mind I am new here
Thanks for help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182575
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Diffrent variants of product - how to do it.
Hi,
The best will be to use the characteristic/variant system in HikaShop.
You first need to create the characteristic :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...acteristic-form.html
And then to assign the characteristic to the product you want in order to create the variants :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...variant-listing.html
Then you will have different versions of your product (the variants) which can have difference price.
Like in our demo website :
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...with-characteristics
Regards,
The best will be to use the characteristic/variant system in HikaShop.
You first need to create the characteristic :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...acteristic-form.html
And then to assign the characteristic to the product you want in order to create the variants :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...variant-listing.html
Then you will have different versions of your product (the variants) which can have difference price.
Like in our demo website :
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...with-characteristics
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Kuraszewicz
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago #182647
by Kuraszewicz
Replied by Kuraszewicz on topic Diffrent variants of product - how to do it.
Thank You very much - I've managed to do it 
Actually it was very easy, but... learning needs time
Thanks again - I am closing the subject
Actually it was very easy, but... learning needs time
Thanks again - I am closing the subject
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds