- Posts: 324
- Thank you received: 4
Struggling to configure CanadaPost
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...dapost-adv-form.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
From the last link :
Canada Post account page : www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/drc/registered?execution=e2s1Enter your Customer Number, Username and Password.
You will find the username and password in your Canada Post account. After logging to your Canada Post account, go to Programs → Developer and click Join Developer Program. Copy production Username and Password from "API Keys" table.
From my message ~3 weeks ago :
www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/....html?start=0#339480
Authorization is based on "userid" and"password".As explained in the documentation, the Authorization is based on "userid" and "password".
Which is for the sandbox (test) platform :
www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/info/mc/b...ntals.jsf#TestValues
> API key 6e93d53968881714:0bfa9fcb9853d1f51ee57a
Test API key is the Authorization key, which is based on the "userid" and the "password".
Which means that the test UserId is "6e93d53968881714" and the test password is "0bfa9fcb9853d1f51ee57a".
We don't have any CanadaPost account, so we don't have any information regarding their interface and how they present you the API Keys, all we have is their documentation and the test credentials that we used to develop and validate the plugin.
If you need help on how getting your API username and API password, best would be to contact the CanadaPost support.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Perhaps, if you are making documentation for a product like this, you SHOULD have an actual account, so that you know it actually works, and actually tells people how to set it up? I mean, that's sort of the point of documentation, isn't it?
Pretty pathetic support folks. "We don't actually know how this shit works, so you're on your own." Not really getting one's money's worth there. Why bother calling it support at all?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It's support for bugs in the plugin.
For Canada Post API questions, best is to contact the Canada Post support
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
My mistake. It's even less useful than I thought. What a complete waste of time.
Shitty support too. Guess I'll put that in my reviews.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I've had about enough of you being a snotty jerk.
I'll let you know WHEN I get stuck trying to decipher your craptacular "documentation" again. Or, maybe, you could make some that's actually relevant? Just a thought.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'll refer them to you when they have questions? I assume that's okay? They'll be asking about your plugin after all.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
WHEN they tell me they have no clue and I should speak to the developer of the plugin, how can I put them in touch with you?
Maybe you can tell THEM how to make sense of your shitty documentation, and then they can tell me?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.