- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 2
Supported payment gateways
6 years 7 months ago #316081
by brodders
Supported payment gateways was created by brodders
Hi,
I'm looking for a list of payment gateway providers Hikashop supports - I'm sure you must have a page but I haven't been able to find it (sorry!)
The nearest I've found is www.hikashop.com/extensions/compare-versions.html#plug where you mention support for over 70 payment providers.
If you could point me to a list of all these providers that would be much appreciated.
Thank you
)
I'm looking for a list of payment gateway providers Hikashop supports - I'm sure you must have a page but I haven't been able to find it (sorry!)
The nearest I've found is www.hikashop.com/extensions/compare-versions.html#plug where you mention support for over 70 payment providers.
If you could point me to a list of all these providers that would be much appreciated.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
6 years 7 months ago #316082
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Supported payment gateways
Hello,
Sure, you'll find it through the "Payment plugins" section of our documentation :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html#hk5
Kind regards,
Mohamed
Sure, you'll find it through the "Payment plugins" section of our documentation :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html#hk5
Kind regards,
Mohamed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 7 months ago #316098
by brodders
Replied by brodders on topic Supported payment gateways
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds