- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 2
Pop-up to change order status
11 years 7 months ago #192385
by bw92116
Pop-up to change order status was created by bw92116
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari iOS
I updated Joomla to 3.4.0. I am runnung HikaShop 2.3.5.
When I go to the order list, and click on the Order Status for an order, I get the pop-up to change the status.
However the pop-up isn't showing me the usual fields abd options.
Instead it is showing me the front page of my site.
See the attached screen shot.
Thank you for your help.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari iOS
I updated Joomla to 3.4.0. I am runnung HikaShop 2.3.5.
When I go to the order list, and click on the Order Status for an order, I get the pop-up to change the status.
However the pop-up isn't showing me the usual fields abd options.
Instead it is showing me the front page of my site.
See the attached screen shot.
Thank you for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192422
by donpeek
Replied by donpeek on topic Pop-up to change order status
Same Issue.. Before I started checking here, I setup a new site and new cart and get the same thing..
We need a fix for this ASAP..
Thanks
Don
We need a fix for this ASAP..
Thanks
Don
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192427
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pop-up to change order status
Hello,
Using that fix will fix your issue : www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...g-orders.html#192264
Using that fix will fix your issue : www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...g-orders.html#192264
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192594
by bw92116
Replied by bw92116 on topic Pop-up to change order status
Thank you for your help. I did 2 things:
I installed the popup.php file linked at www.hikashop.com/forum/5-support-en-fran...ristique.html#192105
into administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/popup.php
And I made the change to the code specified in www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...g-orders.html#192264
in the file media/com_hikashop/js/hikashop.js
and now it is working correctly. Thank you.
I installed the popup.php file linked at www.hikashop.com/forum/5-support-en-fran...ristique.html#192105
into administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/popup.php
And I made the change to the code specified in www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...g-orders.html#192264
in the file media/com_hikashop/js/hikashop.js
and now it is working correctly. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds