Skip to main content

Checkout problem - register not continuing.

More
14 years 5 months ago #48579 by no9w
Replied by no9w on topic Please help!
I thought I was all set, but I have the 'Registration not allowed' showing when someone tries to checkout. Please tell me how to correct this and allow 'Create new account'

thank you so much!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #48659 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Please help!
You need to activate the registration in the options of the joomla user manager.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #48689 by no9w
Replied by no9w on topic Re: Please help!
Thank you, it is working! I appreciate your great service!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum