- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 1
Sales Tax by Shipping Location
I change the all tax category to default tax category, but the tax do not shown in the cart and it do not change the rate. Do I miss something else, perhaps the main tax zone?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I can see that the price set to the products is "0", it seems to be calculated via an external plugin, not an HikaShop one.
So in this plugin you have probably forget the tax management.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 1
this external plugin was from Nicolas. Maybe you can help me to solve this.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can you provide a copy of the plugin ?
If there is indeed a custom price calculation plugin, it's normal that it doesn't handle taxes.
That would have to be coded into it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 1
thank you, but I have updated and the old version is gone.
You did the modification two years ago, calculation the dimension of the customized acrylic sheets.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You still should have the plugin, I think that you can find it via ftp.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 1
I update hikashop, make the change following changes:
-change all states of USA to country
-change custom fields: address: country to state and state to county
to display the tax 0 =% for the other state then "outsid NY"
The default state is NY and county is chautauqua.
If I change the state, I got this error message (attachement):
� HTTP/1.1 303 See other Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 18:26:14 GMT Server: Apache Location: falkenacrylic.com/falkenacrylic/index.ph..._Dakota_4290&lang=en Vary: Accept-Encoding Content-Encoding: gzip Content-Length: 20 Keep-Alive: timeout=10, max=26 Connection: Keep-Alive Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8 ¬� *
Maybe you can help.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You probably have an error on an edited state / country.
Thanks to check if there is no special characters in the list, and if you encode in UTF-8.
How have you made the modifications ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 1
I do not have special characters in the list. Please tell me where to check that I encode in UTF-8.
I change in "zone" the states of USA in country and in "custom field" the name "country" in state and "state" in county.
The point is, if I change the state in address information the second or third time, it works.
Only at the first time, it does not works.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The message you got is a redirection which is made by a system plugin in order to add the language as parameter.
Please edit the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php" and replace
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 1
It works fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Is Hika Shop working on fixing this????
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nicolas wrote: Next version of HikaShop will include a taxcloud plugin to automatically calculate the taxes for US users.
That will indeed be great news. When do you anticipate this coming to be? I can hold off doing a complex setup on a few sites.
Great news!!
Kurt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That should come during this month, or at least in February.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/260-taxcloud.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.