- Posts: 86239
- Thank you received: 14228
US-based site having tax problems
14 years 5 months ago #45490
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: US-based site having tax problems
Yes, you can use that plugin in order to calculate the taxes as you want. Also, from HikaShop 1.5.6 you need to turn off the option "display detailed taxes" of the Display tab of the configuration when using that plugin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #45510
by palmaid
Replied by palmaid on topic Re: US-based site having tax problems
Thanks.
I use hikashop business 1.5.7, turned off the option: display detailed taxes, and I use this plugin.
Result: Tax contain only shipping tax.
It's not content the product's tax.
If i turn off the plugin, i see the product's tax, but the hikashop round the value.
I use hikashop business 1.5.7, turned off the option: display detailed taxes, and I use this plugin.
Result: Tax contain only shipping tax.
It's not content the product's tax.
If i turn off the plugin, i see the product's tax, but the hikashop round the value.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by palmaid.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #45614
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: US-based site having tax problems
We don't have the problem on our end.
Could you give an example of your configuration/tax rules/product and the result on the checkout so that we can try to reproduce the problem ?
Could you give an example of your configuration/tax rules/product and the result on the checkout so that we can try to reproduce the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #46299
by palmaid
Replied by palmaid on topic Re: US-based site having tax problems
Hi!
I wrote you privat message about 1 week age, but maybe, you don't read this, so I wrote here:
My sample website: cegesruhazat.hu/curves2/administrator
username/password: ******
If I turn on this plugin, it will not the product's tax.
Thanks
I wrote you privat message about 1 week age, but maybe, you don't read this, so I wrote here:
My sample website: cegesruhazat.hu/curves2/administrator
username/password: ******
If I turn on this plugin, it will not the product's tax.
Thanks
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46304
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: US-based site having tax problems
Here is a new version of the plugin which should help in your case.
(I have uploaded a non working version of the plugin on your test website which has an error. Just change the file name via FTP in order to remove the error and upload that new version)
(I have uploaded a non working version of the plugin on your test website which has an error. Just change the file name via FTP in order to remove the error and upload that new version)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46305
by palmaid
Replied by palmaid on topic Re: US-based site having tax problems
Thanks, its working
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds