Skip to main content

Add to product page

More
14 years 9 months ago #32285 by paulocamacho
Hi nic , I still trying this to work out, It is possible to make add to cart button have 2 actions, one add that product to the cart and go to a specific page and not to the cart.

I see the options , show pop up , stay , or go to the cart , can I do go to specific page?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32290 by paulocamacho
how about if I use " stay and display a popup notice" then I add a button that said " need designs " if user click it will take them to a specific page. and the product is already in the cart.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32291 by paulocamacho
I think that will work perfect , if I can remplace the link for continue shopping, and re name it to ,order design and send them to a specific page , will great .

how I can edit that pop up Nic, thanks a lot for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32298 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add to product page
Hi,

You can edit that popup by editing the file "notice" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->Views.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32301 by paulocamacho
Great Nic, do you have any sample code to add it into that php view file that make a new button with the link ? please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32302 by paulocamacho
Nic, I need to close that window and go to specific page, please and thanks so much ,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32310 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add to product page
You can just look at the existing code. The continue button is already an example of a button which closes the popup and the proceed to checkout is a button with a link...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32332 by paulocamacho
thanks , I try things but not work for me ,this the code :

</div>
<div id="hikashop_add_to_cart_checkout_div">
<?php echo $this->cartClass->displayButton(JText::_('PROCEED_TO_CHECKOUT'),'to_checkout',$this->params,hikashop_completeLink('checkout'.$this->url_itemid),'window.top.location=\''.hikashop_completeLink('checkout'.$this->url_itemid).'\';return false;','id="hikashop_add_to_cart_checkout_button"'); ?>
</div>
</div>

I try to change it but Im not to expert , all I need is went click go to:

miicards.com/disenos/tarjetas-de-presentacion


Thanks so much Nic ,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32346 by paulocamacho
Nic I found this code in here: , so I try that but not work , he re the code I try


<div id="hikashop_add_to_cart_continue_div">
echo $this->cartClass->displayButton(JText::_('CONTINUE_SHOPPING'),'continue_shopping',$this->params,'','window.top.location=\'miicards.com/disenos/tarjetas-de-presentacion\';return false;','id="hikashop_add_to_cart_continue_button"');
</div>

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32349 by paulocamacho
Nic also , I been looking how make that box size big , any idea

thanks so much , men

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32381 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add to product page
You code is almost good. You're just missing the http:// at the beginning of your URL.

For the size of the popup you can look here:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/4-how-to/...up.html?lang=en#2585

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32394 by paulocamacho
Thanks men , but that code is not working , I use

<div id="hikashop_add_to_cart_continue_div">
echo $this->cartClass->displayButton(JText::_('CONTINUE_SHOPPING'),'continue_shopping',$this->params,'','window.top.location=\' miicards.com/disenos/tarjetas-de-presentacion\';return false;','id="hikashop_add_to_cart_continue_button"');
</div>


and I dont see how the pop up will close , this the original code that close pop up with link , how I can just change the link:


</div>
<div id="hikashop_add_to_cart_checkout_div">
<?php echo $this->cartClass->displayButton(JText::_('PROCEED_TO_CHECKOUT'),'to_checkout',$this->params,hikashop_completeLink('checkout'.$this->url_itemid),'window.top.location=\''.hikashop_completeLink('checkout'.$this->url_itemid).'\';return false;','id="hikashop_add_to_cart_checkout_button"'); ?>
</div>


thanks ,and do you have any donation link, you guy are going the extra mile we this app.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32412 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add to product page
That code is good.

There is no need to close the popup. The whole page will change so the popup won't be displayed anymore when the new page loads.

I don't see why that code wouldn't work. Could you give a link to a page where we can see that ?
I looked at your notice popup here miicards.com/tarjetas-de-presentacion/ta...otice/tmpl-component but I didn't see any modification to it.

Thank you, we have a donation button at the bottom of the documentation main page:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32420 by paulocamacho
Thanks I took it off , but I just try again and I was missing a few things, here is the the correct code .

<div id="hikashop_add_to_cart_continue_div">
<?php echo $this->cartClass->displayButton(JText::_('CONTINUE_SHOPPING'),'Seleccione el Diseño',$this->params,'','window.top.location=\' miicards.com/disenos/tarjetas-de-presentacion\';return false;','id="hikashop_add_to_cart_continue_button"'); ?>
</div>

Now Nic, one more thing , I want to use a picture as a link , so I need to include a new class right?

can be : class="hikashop_cart_button02" with

a.hikashop_cart_button02:hover {
background-image: url("../images/button.jpg"); (((((use my image here )))))) Right?
border: 1px solid #356AA0;
color: #000000;
cursor: pointer;
float: none;
font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;
font-size: 15px;
padding: 5px 8px;
text-decoration: none;
white-space: nowrap;

Thanks for the donation link, super

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32440 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add to product page
There is no need to add a new class.
There is already a specific class for it:
hikashop_add_to_cart_continue_button

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32449 by paulocamacho
Nic , OK, but what is this

a.hikashop_cart_button, a.hikashop_cart_button:hover {

I mean went a check in firebug , that's what I see ,

this my new code :

<div id="hikashop_add_to_cart_continuediseno_div">
<?php echo $this->cartClass->displayButton(JText::_('Seleccione el diseño'),'Seleccione el Diseño',$this->params,'','window.top.location=\' miicards.com/disenos/tarjetas-de-presentacion\';return false;','id="hikashop_add_to_cart_continue_button2"'); ?>opcion1
</div>

and I think is fine , but the button is: a.hikashop_cart_button, a.hikashop_cart_button:hover {

I need to create 4 different buttons, so it just duplicate with different name right?

thanks so much

so in the code where is a.hikashop_cart_button, a.hikashop_cart_button:hover {

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32467 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add to product page
It's not the class but the id.
You can see it in your code: hikashop_add_to_cart_continue_button2

Just put something different there for each button and use that id in your CSS like that:
#hikashop_add_to_cart_continue_button2{
CSS for the button 2
}
#hikashop_add_to_cart_continue_button2:hover{
CSS for the button 2 on hover
}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32584 by paulocamacho
Thanks nic, I got it , now I found a problem on this link :

miicards.com/tarjetas-de-presentacion/ta...co-esquinas-redondas

went I click add to cart , the pop up not show ?

can you check please

thanks a lot , and check my pop up hey not bad for a beginner.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32629 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add to product page
Really nice popup indeed !

I don't know why that would happen.
Would it be because you don't have an option in that product ?
(even though it works with products without options everywhere else)

Did you edit the product page view code in a way that would make that happen ? Maybe you could try to revert your changes to see if that solves the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32642 by paulocamacho
I see that, just if have option works, I did not touch any of that , so that mean maybe I can re upload that file , I mean the original?

I did you mention product page view ??

after make that pop up , you think I can just update hikashop and fix that problem and not lose any of that?

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum