- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
Add to product page
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 9 months ago #32644
by paulocamacho
Replied by paulocamacho on topic Re: Add to product page
Nic , or what files I need to re upload that fix that problem?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32664
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add to product page
You should not loose your changes if you update. However, I still recommend you to do a backup of your website with akeeba backup, just in case.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 9 months ago #32666
by paulocamacho
Replied by paulocamacho on topic Re: Add to product page
Thanks so much , I did the update and still the same , pop up work only if I use option in the product .
Any idea ??
Any idea ??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32684
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add to product page
No, I'm out of ideas. That would require to put traces in the code to understand why that happen. We would need a back end access and a FTP access to your website for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32855
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add to product page
We found the problem and fixed it. We'll add that to next release as well.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 9 months ago #32874
by paulocamacho
Replied by paulocamacho on topic Re: Add to product page
Thanks so much Nic, How I can fix it in my English version site ?
Thanks so much.
Thanks so much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32879
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add to product page
You should copy your file "show" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views. That's where I changed some code to make it work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 9 months ago #32882
by paulocamacho
Replied by paulocamacho on topic Re: Add to product page
Wow men thanks I will for sure send donation, you guys are awesome!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds