Questions on Checkout
10 years 10 months ago #220736
by grayt7
Replied by grayt7 on topic Re: Questions on Checkout
Hi,
Yes I get redirected to the correct page but the order ID isn't being passed to the URL?
Yes I get redirected to the correct page but the order ID isn't being passed to the URL?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220740
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Questions on Checkout
Hi,
So what is the URL that you get ? What do you see on the page ?
What payment method are you using ?
So what is the URL that you get ? What do you see on the page ?
What payment method are you using ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221019
by grayt7
Replied by grayt7 on topic Re: Questions on Checkout
HI,
I get this URL:
index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=order&task=show&order_id=
I see the previous order list.
I am using the secure trading payment method.
many thanks.
I get this URL:
index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=order&task=show&order_id=
I see the previous order list.
I am using the secure trading payment method.
many thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221036
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Questions on Checkout
Hi,
Mmm.
It don't see why that wouldn't work.
Maybe that plugin is reseting the order_id in the session for some reason ?
Does it work if you use another payment plugin ?
Mmm.
It don't see why that wouldn't work.
Maybe that plugin is reseting the order_id in the session for some reason ?
Does it work if you use another payment plugin ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221339
by grayt7
Replied by grayt7 on topic Re: Questions on Checkout
Hi.
I think it must be the payment plugin.
I take it there is no way to get round that without modding the payment plugin?
Many thanks.
I think it must be the payment plugin.
I take it there is no way to get round that without modding the payment plugin?
Many thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221346
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Questions on Checkout
Hi,
Well, if it works with other payment plugins, yes, it's something to change in the payment plugin.
Well, if it works with other payment plugins, yes, it's something to change in the payment plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #321719
by ruksar
Replied by ruksar on topic Questions on Checkout
Hi,I want modify the checkout layout
As per below attachment
Please tell me how to modify the checkout
As per below attachment
Please tell me how to modify the checkout
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #321754
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Questions on Checkout
Hello,
First have a look on the checkout workflow tutorial, here .
This will show you how to add your require parts, and even organized your checkout block parts thanks to Separator system
Then, second part of the job use some custom css command in order to dress your results, have a look on this tutorial .
Hope this will help you to achieved what you need.
Regards
First have a look on the checkout workflow tutorial, here .
This will show you how to add your require parts, and even organized your checkout block parts thanks to Separator system
Then, second part of the job use some custom css command in order to dress your results, have a look on this tutorial .
Hope this will help you to achieved what you need.
Regards
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds