- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Category listing pane sliders always open problem
12 years 4 months ago #156365
by Nihilus
Replied by Nihilus on topic Category listing pane sliders always open problem
I enabled debug mode and the accordion menu worked 100%. I disabled the debug mode again and I will update the Hikashop later today and let you know if this helped.
Thank you
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157372
by Nihilus
Replied by Nihilus on topic Category listing pane sliders always open problem
Hello
Sorry for the delay. Got caught up in other work.
As previously mentioned; When the debug mode is enabled, the accordion menu works perfectly. I updated hikashop business to 2.3.1 and disabled the debug mode but, *sigh*, the problem persists.
Where can I get the js and where can I add the js? I'm a junior developer, so please take it easy on me
Thanks again for your time and effort in this matter!
Sorry for the delay. Got caught up in other work.
As previously mentioned; When the debug mode is enabled, the accordion menu works perfectly. I updated hikashop business to 2.3.1 and disabled the debug mode but, *sigh*, the problem persists.
Where can I get the js and where can I add the js? I'm a junior developer, so please take it easy on me

Thanks again for your time and effort in this matter!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157725
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Category listing pane sliders always open problem
Hi,
Thanks to disable the debug mode, use the Shortut "Ctrl + U" get the source code opened, then enable the debug mode, and press again this shortcut. Thanks to compare the difference between the two source codes, you should see a missing javascript library in one of the sources in the head part.
Thanks to disable the debug mode, use the Shortut "Ctrl + U" get the source code opened, then enable the debug mode, and press again this shortcut. Thanks to compare the difference between the two source codes, you should see a missing javascript library in one of the sources in the head part.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds