Import Subscriptions - How to
9 years 1 month ago #277339
by Jerome
Please understand that we are far beyond the HikaSerial and HikaSubscription context.
So if you have any further question about HikaShop usage and configuration ; please create threads in the HikaShop section of the forum.
HikaSubscription is in a beta phase and I need to get feedback on the component, I need to work on the component.
Thank you for your understanding
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Import Subscriptions - How to
Is there a way to hide the Product 1 Creation Subscription when I'm an Active Plan subscriber ?
you could see to use product ACL on the "creation" product to avoid a user to buy several subscription "in the same time" ; but there is no need of more.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...limits-tutorial.htmlIs there a way to limit the Creation Subscriptions to 1 ?
Please understand that we are far beyond the HikaSerial and HikaSubscription context.
So if you have any further question about HikaShop usage and configuration ; please create threads in the HikaShop section of the forum.
HikaSubscription is in a beta phase and I need to get feedback on the component, I need to work on the component.
Thank you for your understanding
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #277504
by joomleb
Replied by joomleb on topic Import Subscriptions - How to
Hi Jerome, thanks for reply. So:
A - We are agree, setting "Product 1 > Quantity per order: 1" to avoid a user to buy several subscription "in the same time".
B - Using a "Limit" like: "Period" on yearly, "Type" on Quantity and "Value" on 1, "Product 1".
Thanks
Thanks and sorry, I'll ask on HikaShop.- Is there a way to hide the Product 1 Creation Subscription when I've yet boughtit and I'm an Active Plan subscriber ?
Yes:Is there a way to limit the Creation Subscriptions to 1 ? = Cannot create another Product 1 Subscription if I'm yet an Active Plan subscriber.
A - We are agree, setting "Product 1 > Quantity per order: 1" to avoid a user to buy several subscription "in the same time".
B - Using a "Limit" like: "Period" on yearly, "Type" on Quantity and "Value" on 1, "Product 1".
Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds