- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
BitCoin Plugin?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Never mind, just had to extract the file!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
A few questions about it:
-Transaction speed defaults to low. Is this ok? What are the technical details behind this choice?
-The payment statuses are unfamiliar. Can you describe what paid, confirmed, complete and invalid mean in the context of this plugin? Because confirmed isn't set to hikashop's 'confirmed' status in the demo pic so I assume there are differences.
-API Key is from Bitpay I am assuming? You may want to add to the docs to describe where/how to get this (I figured it out I think).
Other than that, I appear to have it up and running and will just need some test transactions to make sure everything is ok.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Then click 'New' in the upper right corner and find the Bitcoin plugin in the list and enable it for whatever currencies you want. Then you can go back to Payment Methods, choose the plugin and configure it as per the PDF.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
All this - again - should probably go in the docs of the plugin in a later version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
After every order, Bitpay sends notifications for statuses 'paid', 'confirmed' and finally 'complete'. Each time one of these notifications was sent I got an email from Bitpay. I also got an email from Hikashop. Each Hikashop email, even after the order was deemed as 'complete' by Bitpay, said the order status was invalid. Each one said:
Hello,
A bitcoin notification was refused because it could not be verified by the bitcoin server
This notification was for the order on the website http://myurl
The subject of each email was:
Bitcoin payment notification refused:invalid transaction Server Response:
Additionally, the page that purchasers are forwarded to after making the payment with Bitcoin says:
Thanks so much for your purchase! Your download links have been sent to you in the order confirmation email. They are also accessible from your user menu - in the My Orders area.
NO_CURRENCY_FOUND_GOOGLE_ANALYTICS
Thanks so much for your purchase! Your download links have been sent to you in the order confirmation email. They are also accessible from your user menu - in the My Orders area.
I am not sure what that is shown twice. Also, it appears there is an issue with the GA plugin not recognizing BTC transactions obviously.
I can help test this - I really want to get it working. Just let me know what else to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please install this version of the plugin and try again.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 11
Now lets start using bitcoins and get the power back from the banks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
jeremynsl wrote: Has anyone been successful getting Bitcoin orders confirmed in Hikashop? I haven't had time to try the latest version of the plugin yet myself.
Testet and it works as supposed, great work
We bought a full version of Hika because of this plugin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PolishedGeek
-
- Offline
- Official HikaShop Development Partner
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Does anyone know why I'm getting this error:
Error
Sorry your transaction did not go through successfully, please try again.
Error:One or more fields is invalid
I setup hikashop bitcoin plugin with an API key I got from Bitpay. Tried with debug on and off. Plugin version h941ad89.zip, Joomla! 3.2.3 and HikaShop [1404042300] -starter.
When will hikashop officially support bitcoin and will be on Bitpay's list of supported e-commerce systems?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Any idea?
EDIT: correction, invoice value is in fact with shipping costs.
But I would still like to know, what's the function of Customer address under bitcoin plugin and why is it not working. Is it something essential?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Looking at the code of the plugin, I don't see how the shipping costs would not be there as the plugin only sends the full amount calculated by HikaShop. There is no way that BitPay would know about the shipping cost in order to be able to remove it based on the "Customer address" option since it doesn't know about it.
So the amount should be ok.
Regarding the error on the fields when the option is activated, it seems to come from the text that you have in your address. What address are you using for your tests ? Are you using a valid phone number ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Firstly, I disabled phone number to be mandatory in user addresses, so I didn't use any. Today I entered a number just to see, if it will make any difference (+38zxyyyyyyy - z, x & y being numbers). Address is usual address without any special characters (I removed all ŠĐŽČĆ that might have been in there) but still got this error:
Error
Sorry your transaction did not go through successfully, please try again.
Error:One or more fields is invalid
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.