Russian translation. Let's talk how to translate

• Thank you received: 13061
12 years 2 months ago #39801

Hi,

Thank you for that, we fixed the links.

For the link not present, that's normal, we didn't had the time yet to write the documentation :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 49
12 years 1 month ago #41001

to nicolas
today install translate and see Display used in 2 different places in configuration
1) configuration - system- display = its ok
2) configuration - display - where menus used for editing (edit code, menus, modules etc) but named like in first variant
but in language file word Display used one row for both menus i think its wrong and usually dont undestud for what you create him (2)
menus have different function but one name.

imho - i think 2nd menu Display need remove because menus logicaly must be :
content menu move to joomla - menus manager->tab in menu wich you create for settings we open hikashop options(for me in first time was strange when i save&closed return not in joomla menus manager and must go back to create new)- its looking like doubles but maybe for short way from configuration not bad for somebody.
content module we have in joomla extensions - modules manager (for what doubles?)
custom fields - move to configuration-system because its basic parameters
views - its something like this but your variant simple and i think better call this menu - resource manager\editor

i have just a starter version but some things looking very strange and not logical when translate :)

сайт з перекладами www.benefit.in.ua
PS. спасибо переводить Webmoney : Z207635098627 R152456839841 или ЯД 410011027999056
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by master_b.

• Thank you received: 13061
12 years 1 month ago #41187

Thank you for your input.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds