Problems with the Shopping Cart

• Thank you received: 13081
12 years 10 months ago #19249

Please change the code as instructed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #19250

nicolas wrote:

Please change the code as instructed.

I thought I did, here is what the file looks like after I made the changes.

12 years 10 months ago #19252

You removed the ?> after the condition which breaks the page processing.

12 years 10 months ago #19253

getting closer it seems, here's a screenshot of when i try to access order page now. Also included the file coding.

12 years 10 months ago #19254

The problem comes from your first modification. You did it in the invoice function but it should be done in the form function.

12 years 10 months ago #19255

I'm so lost, been trying to get this figured out all night. Thanks for your patience but I'm honestly bewildered here.

12 years 10 months ago #19265

If you can do it, you can wait for our next release, next week, which will include the modifications, and just update to it.

12 years 10 months ago #19271

I guess I'm forced to wait then as much as this will upset the site/store owner. I restored the original file view.html.php (my first modification). Then tried to access the order page and still get the "Fatal error: Call to a member function display() on a non-object in /hermes/bosweb/web012/b120/ipg.dalesestateliquidati/joomla/fresh_site/administrator/templates/khepri/html/com_hikashop/order/form.php on line 185". I have tried nearly all the carts for joomla, this was the first one I actually decided to pay for the commercial version. As I mentioned before the main feature that had me buy was the allow payment after the order. First I decide to just wait it out (until a shipping plugin was added in), Then I decide to purchase to set it up like an ordering system and can't achieve that either. I really want to make this cart work as I like it more then other ones I have used. I'm just really aggravated right now with how difficult this task has become. Thanks for your help, have a great day God Bless.

12 years 10 months ago #19274

I told you how to do. You should just do the modification I explained on that post:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/3-bug-rep...t.html?lang=en#19226
The only thing is that you did the modification once in the file where the same code is several times in the file. So you should do it for all the occurrences (mainly in the function form where you did it only for the function invoice) and that will work.

12 years 10 months ago #19280

nicolas wrote:

I told you how to do. You should just do the modification I explained on that post:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/3-bug-rep...t.html?lang=en#19226
The only thing is that you did the modification once in the file where the same code is several times in the file. So you should do it for all the occurrences (mainly in the function form where you did it only for the function invoice) and that will work.

I found out what I did wrong, there was two instances of:
if(!empty($order->order_payment_id)){
$pluginsPayment = hikashop::get('type.plugins');
$pluginsPayment->type='payment';
$this->assignRef('payment',$pluginsPayment);

I found the other one I didn't change, now the payment method is showing up. Thanks for all your help Nicolas, it is greatly appreciated!

12 years 7 months ago #25257

Hi Nicolas,

I am in need of a bit of assistance, after updating to the newest version of Hikashop I can't seem to set it up like I had it. I removed payments from the checkout workflow, set the option in the config to "No" for Auto select default shipping and payment methods. Also set the config to "yes" for Payment of orders not paid immediately. However when I checkout it still redirects to PayPal (Only payment method client wants to use). I want to make them wait to checkout until we have double checked that the item(s) is still in our possession then apply the shipping charges and change the status of the order to payment pending. After they receive the updated invoice then they will be able to complete the transaction by going to there order(s) page and using the pay now button. That is how I had it setup before, can't figure out how to block it from redirecting them to PayPal immediately after placing their order(s).

Thank you for all your help.

12 years 7 months ago #25262

Hi,

You need to remove the payment view from the checkout workflow option of the checkout tab of the config.
If you are still redirected at the end of the checkout, it means that you still have the payment view in the checkout workflow option. That's the only possibility.

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds