Custom Fields on Product Not Showing

• Thank you received: 13088
12 years 2 weeks ago #48280

You're probably not editing the correct view file. Make sure that you edit it for your front end template and not for another template.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 10 months ago #162010

I'm trying to add a custom field to the table "product." When I go to DISPLAY>CUSTOM FIELDS, there are only address tables showing.

My HikaShop version: You have the latest stable version of HikaShop Essential: 2.3.1

Do I turn the additional tables on somewhere?

Thanks.

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 10 months ago #162087

Hi,

If you have the essential version, you should see the "product" type custom fields.

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 10 months ago #162117

That's what I thought too. I've attached a screenshot of the DISPLAY>CUSTOM FIELDS page. As you can see, I have "all" tables selected to be viewed. And at the bottom of the page, it says HikaShop Essential 2.3.1 .

Should I try removing HikaShop and then reinstall? Will this erase all of my data?

Thank you.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13088
9 years 10 months ago #162343

Hi,

It's normal that you only see address custom fields by default there. There are no custom product fields by default HikaShop.
If you want to create new ones, you need to click on the "new" button at the top and then select the "product" table in the "table" dropdown of the new custom field.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds