Fatal error:

• Thank you received: 13071
13 years 2 months ago #8209

We couldn't find a problem with the example your provided. I downloaded the file of the order "woc-light.exe" with hikashop. Then, I went to your FTP and downloaded the same file. I then used winmerge (a file comparison software) to compare both and they were 100% identical. I then went on to run the one I downloaded from HikaShop and I was able to install it without any error.
Could you double check the problem ? Which browser do you use ? We tried with Chrome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #8215

I use Firefox. Now i tried the Download again and this time the file was completed and works well! :) Maybe there where a problem before because i switched the file.php and did'nt restart the system!?
Anywhere, you make me very happy, and i hope it will work now also when user download 2GB files, or do you think that can be a problem? Later i'm sure I will buy hikashop business.

Thank you so much Nicolas!!

• Thank you received: 13071
13 years 2 months ago #8219

For 2GB files, the problem will be the max execution timeout of PHP. Your PHP might timeout during the download if it takes too much time.
It might also work because we try to deactivate it before the transfer but sometimes, the hosting company block that as well.
Again, that's an option which can be changed in your php.ini

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds