Unable to assign "characteristic" to product

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 11 months ago #105102

Hi,

I just start using Hika shop today and found problem on characteristic setup in product page, i'm not sure this bug or not but pls help suggest.

Steps:
1. Setup a "color" characteristic by clicking on "characteristic > new button"
2. Create more than 20+ color values inside "color" characteristic, system able to display correctly.
3. Assign that "color" characteristic to my product in product page
4. Click on "manage variants"
5. Here system displays only 10 first color values which i previously setup in "characteristic menu", i cannot find the rest of them.

Please help advice how to manage the rest color value.

I have also attached the screen shot please check

Thank You :)

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
10 years 11 months ago #105127

Hi,

I've never seen such problem on our end.

Are you able to replicate the problem with a new characteristic ?
Did you had a blank page at one point in the process ? (that would indicate an error in the middle of the processing which could thus explain the problem)

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 11 months ago #105137

Hi Nicolas,

Thank you for your suggestion, i have created new characteristic and assign to product, system displays full set of new characteristic values correctly :)

And after i tried simulate this, i have found root cause;

If a characteristic already assigned to a product, modify that characteristic's values from characteristic menu will not take effect.
Even i tried to un-assign and reassign, system will not refresh for the new value.

To solve this i need to un-assign the existing "color" characteristic, assign newly created "size" characteristic, remove "size" characteristic and reassign "color" characteristic, done, system refresh for new value :)

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds