Error Warning on Transfer screen to Paypal...

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 months ago #3836

Hi Guys,

I just upgraded from Hikashop Essential v1.36 to v1.41
[the large gap in versions may or may not be the cause of this issue].

I placed an item in a cart, and then pressed Next to get transferred to the Paypal screen [which it did do]
but on tha: "please wait 10 seconds to transfer to Paypal screen, I caught this error/warning":

Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/...public_html/plugins/hikashoppayment/paypal_end.php on line 25

It doesn't *appear* to affect anything specific in the data transfer to Paypal as Paypal's screen *appears* to show the correct information but I figured I would let you know anyways.

Also when I was on 1.3.6 and I said Update/About, it said: Update available from 1.3.6 to 1.4.0 but the Hikashop Changelog below said: Hikashop v1.4.1 [and all the corresponding data was related to 1.4.1].

Cheers,

Emmanuel Lemor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
13 years 3 months ago #3842

We'll fix that. Thanks for the report.

for the version number: yes. We didn't push the new version on the updater so that users with 1.4.0 don't see the new version yet. We do that for a few days so that other users can report us problems. Then, when we see that everything is ok, we enable it for everyone so that everyone can update safely.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds