Authorize.net page error

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 months ago #4562

I just got my Authorize.net account and added the Login ID, Transaction Key and MD5 hash as well as the logo image URL and return URL. I enabled the Authorize plug in and tried a test case:
1) Add item to cart - the shopping cart page displays
2) added Billing information
3) made sure the Authorize payment option is selected and the shipping option as well
4) clicked Next button

For a very brief instant the hikashop/step page appears then redirects to secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll and that page returns:
The following errors have occurred.
(270) Line item 1 is invalid.

To prepare to make this post I turned debug mode on and re-created the error. I went to /components/com_hikashop/upload/safe to check the log file but there is not a components/com_hikashop/upload/safe/logs/report.log. In fact there's not even a logs folder in components/com_hikashop/upload/safe/ - only a .htaccess file that says "deny from all"

Anyone seen this before? Is it a simple fix?
Thank you,
Bill
www.HeatMiserSaves.com

Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by bthayer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
13 years 3 months ago #4571

Hi,

That error can appear if you use special characters in your product names as it seems authorize.net doesn't accept them in products name.
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=...g_fr|lang_ja|lang_en
Could you edit your products, remove the special characters from the name and try again ?

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 months ago #4609

You are good. Damn Good. That was the exact problem. I had a ™ symbol in my product name.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds