Product Image Error & Format Issue

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #7744

Hello, I'm new to Hikashop, but so far it seems like a great component.

Here's my 2 issues:

1. When I upload a product image, I get the following message: Warning: file_put_contents(/home/brennh/public_html/newsite/media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnail/equine_large.jpg) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/brennh/public_html/newsite/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 304

This shows up on the front end above the image as well.

2. On the front end, the price, product title and add to cart button all show up on top of the image instead of above, beside or below it.

Any insight?
cheers,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
13 years 2 months ago #7754

Hi,

1. You should make sure that the folder /home/brennh/public_html/newsite/media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnail/ is writable. You can do that via FTP:
www.phpjunkyard.com/tutorials/ftp-chmod-tutorial.php
If that doesn't work, you should look at activating the joomla FTP layer in the joomla configuration.

2. That probably a CSS problem related to your template. Could you give us the URL of that page so that we can see the problem ?

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #7832

Thanks for the quick response, that fixed both issues. I'll be sure to leave some good feedback on the JED page as this seems to be a great product so far!

thanks again,

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds